Yay On Saterday Im Getting A New Budgie!

Guest smilyl

:hap: IM SO EXCITED(BUMBUMBUMPADUMP)I JUST CANT HIDE IT (BUMBUMBUMPADUMED)YAY YAY!well my parents found a breeder who has over 50budgies for sale and roughly 20 babies so on saterday witch happens to be my birthday i will be getting a baby show BUDGIE :hap: IM SO EXCITED(BUMBUMBUMPADUMP)I JUST CANT HIDE IT (BUMBUMBUMPADUMED)SO YOU GET THE PICTURE! :devil: THEY ONLY SELL ENGLISH BUDGIES WITCH IM REALLY COOL WITH COUSE THATS WHAT IM HOPING TO GET ANYWAY! :blush:

• Member ID:  1,641
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  15,350
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Achievement Points:  99,335
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

congrats, we will be excited to see your newest addition.

Can't wait! Yes, as soon as he/she is settled give us a ton of photos. I can't wait to see what budgie you pick. It's odd how sometimes you know immediately which one is coming home with you but other times it takes forever just to choose amongst all the adorable birds.

Can't wait! Yes, as soon as he/she is settled give us a ton of photos. I can't wait to see what budgie you pick. It's odd how sometimes you know immediately which one is coming home with you but other times it takes forever just to choose amongst all the adorable birds.

ya it can be really hard ......but im going to take lots of time over it i have decided i youshaly fall in love with one then cant stop looking at him/her so i am going to look at every baby there and look for a cuddly one i want a cuddly one like shadow becouse jj and kiwi are both crazy and seem to get on really well :hap: so poor old shad is feeling a little left out :blush::