October Brasea Auction

The Catalogue is now available for the upcoming BRASEA Auction at Revesby in NSW.

You can CLICK HERE to view the catalogue. See you all there!!!

B);) 61 034/08 YF Lacewing H Bred By Gina & Grant House, - Great feather. Bred full sister '09/'10 season with good results and chicks with lovely feather. Retained as a backup hen but unused. “BRASEA” DONATED WA SHOW

:lol:;)

:(:) 61 034/08 YF Lacewing H Bred By Gina & Grant House, - Great feather. Bred full sister '09/'10 season with good results and chicks with lovely feather. Retained as a backup hen but unused. “BRASEA” DONATED WA SHOW

:(:D

I'll second that......

I suppose she cannot sell all her birds cheap to us, she has to try to make some money off some.

You can always bid!!!!!!!!

ooh ooh I think I might just have me a sneal peak at this :) I really shouldn't but well who can pass up on budgies? hahaha

I suppose she cannot sell all her birds cheap to us, she has to try to make some money off some.

lol dave thats not why i was crying

i was crying as i cant bid lol what with all the prioritys i have at moment its really not a time for spending the worth it by far amount and have to transport it also

:)

It was a dangerous thing to do, my looking at the catalogue - I have found 17 birds I am interested in!!! :sadsorry: :):o oops

I am not even looking, I am staying true to myself :D Don't look NO temptation. BUT then I still have the problem of the Western Suburbs Auction coming up :)

I wish I could make some money off this one! I've DONATED it to BRASEA so all the proceeds go to them......

I am not even looking, I am staying true to myself :D Don't look NO temptation. BUT then I still have the problem of the Western Suburbs Auction coming up :)

I will be there for that one :D

Can I put my order in for any nice fallows?

Can I put my order in for any nice fallows?

im going to try get to Weston