ive joined up and said hello in the right place but not really sure what else to post so thought id just tell you a bit about myself?

Im 32, my name is Louise (as i already said) i have 2 gorgeous children called Jenna (5) and Ben (2 on monday) 1 cat and of course my new addition budgie tommy. Mid divorce and lots of time to spare which is why i thought id join a few forums and meet a few people (so to speak). I live in the UK and work part time at a department store.

Been reading a lot of the posts here and some of your replies made me laugh. looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello...

:nest: Nice to meet you. I'm Rachel, I also have 2 children Allysa (4) and Penelope (2in September). I live in Australia.

Really great to have you with us Lou :P I moved your intro into the right area. This forum and budgies can become an addiction you know...log in each day with cuppa in hand :nest: sometimes even before the cuppa :P

Nice to learn more about you. We are a great group of friendly people with a common interest. This forum is my second family and I have made many friends I will have for life. I have a feeling you'll fit in perfectly :D

I'm Karen - no human kids - plenty of Feathered Kids though.

Only about half are budgies, I'm mainly interested in the Aussie Parrots except for mums lovebird which I'll post in Off Topic soon.

I'm a member of around 20 forums now but am trying to cut down. I frequent Parrot forums as it's easier to talk about all birds rather than just budgies!

well, i have my cuppa and Ben is napping so must be on the right track! I have only joined 4 so far, so i dont think im quite as addicted to Karen yet haha but everyone from everywhere has been very friendly so i can see how easy it is to get obssessive!

nice to met you :D

Funny you say that Kaz, Cuppa ... I always make a cup of tea in a large cup cause i am on here for hours ..

Yummymummy I too have 2 kids... Tj 6 (Feb) and Dylan 2 ( in April) ..... Welcome mate, look Forward to reading your post but most of all seeing photos :wub: heheh I love photos ......

Nice to meet you properly. Lots of us on here seem to have young kids. I have a 19 month old and almost 4 year old boys. Lots of birds, cat, rabbit, blue tongue lizards, a rat and we are waiting for our new puppy in 7 weeks. Trust me the forum definately gets addictive, I'm doing uni work right now can't you tell!!? :wub:

I'm one of the oldies on here. My kids have long since fledged the nest, and I now have my first grandchild EVIE. I have a newish husband, two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.....two seal point siamese kittens, a seal point birman cat. a lilac point siamese cat, about 300 budgies, various parrots, finches and canaries, and koi fish.

:wub:

Hi Louise glad to have you with us, I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi, it's great to meet you :wub:

I'm one of the oldies on here. My kids have long since fledged the nest, and I now have my first grandchild EVIE. I have a newish husband, two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.....two seal point siamese kittens, a seal point birman cat. a lilac point siamese cat, about 300 budgies, various parrots, finches and canaries, and koi fish.

:D

Far from an oldie Kaz

Welcome YM

Hello and welcome :D

It is lovely to meet you Louise

My name is Olivia and i am 25. I have and husband and 2 kids, Alex is 4 and Abby is 2. I also have a Moodle (Maltese x Poodle) named Spunky, 8 Cockatiels and 37 budgies :D . I am a stay at home mum. My kids and my birds keep me very busy and I love every moment of it. I only use 2 forums... This one and my Tiel one :o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lonebudgie

Hi from me and welcome . :lol: