Wedding Pics

:D So I thought since we are all celebrating the occasion of Karen & Ken's wedding, I thought it would be a great idea to "show off" ourselves at our best! Everyone looks wonderful on their wedding day, so if you want, post a picture of your wedding. If you're not married post a nice formal picture of like a prom/formal dance, graduation, bridesmaid or just dressed up for a special occasion... Here goes - this is me and my husband Scott, we were married in September last year!

SAVE0000_cnv_273x400.jpg

And with bridesmaid my best friend since high school Jaime & best man Scott's brother Craig

SAVE0014_cnv_400x286.jpg

So - that's me... Don't be shy now - I showed you mine, you show me yours!!! :hap:

:D :hap: BOO HOOO......I haven't got any wedding photos yet :hap:

Oh I nice, non of mine are on digital, it was 10 years ago last September :D Wonderful pictures!

I scanned mine then changed the format to JPEG :D through photo gadget pro!!! I don't have any digital ones either!

You look so happy in those pictures.:hap:

Well, I haven't got any wedding pictures yet, but I am counting down! :hap: :D

Guest Thirtyfive Black

(Laughing out loud), i had a shotgun wedding! i was 7 month prego, nothing like waiting till the last minute, ha ha. Me & Mr B have been together since 1990, and got married dec '97. We went to the courthouse, nothing fairytale about that! sign the papers, say I do, go to dinner, lmao

Great to see you! Those are great photos, you look super happy. :ausb: I've never had an occasion to get dressed up all beautiful so i don't have any fabulous photos to post here. ;)

I scanned mine then changed the format to JPEG :ausb: through photo gadget pro!!! I don't have any digital ones either!

I will have to work on that aspect ;), we had a gorgeous wedding, beautiful day and just like you the wedding dress, family and all.

You could also take a photo of the photo. :blush: I've done that a couple of times when i've been too lazy to set up the scanner.

• 1 month later...

You look so happy together :) . I'm hopefully gonna get married soon - just waiting for some documents (because my fiance is british), so I'll post some pics then :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I thought I'd share my wedding photos seeing that Riebie is the only one so far.. :)

I hope you like. Cheers

WeddingBlue.jpg

WeddingGrey.jpg

And this one is my favourite. :)

WeddingOutdoor.jpg

Nice photos Cheeta :) . I'm getting married 25.8. so I'll post some pics then :)

My favourite of you two as well Cheeta...............WeddingOutdoor.jpg

Guest Phoebe
;) Very nice Cheeta and come to think of it Bubbles...........did yours ever get posted when I was "on a cyberspace imposed vacation from the site"? :fear And Riebie, I sure I posted at the time as I thought you guys looked so happy and elegant but it isn't here? Well here it is now! Edited by Phoebe
  • 2 months later...

I finally got my wedding pictures too :):P:D

cardpicture.jpg

Photo with my friend (she was my witness) and my husband's brother (his witness)

wedding1.jpg

Very Nice shots Zebra you look so happy

:hap: Lovely couple you two make! :hap: Happy couple with happy budgies! :hap:

Wow Zebra - you look beautiful!! :budgiedance:

Everybody looks gorgeous! Zebra your dress is absolutely stunning. I'm not married either so i don't have any pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm since ive been away for quite a while... did i miss out on seeing Karens wedding pictures? Im super keen to see those :(

:( Hint to Bubbles, I seem to have missed that post as well! :hap:

I just got married this past Wednesday so I have one picture to share. It was chaotic but turned out nicely. :)

wedding2.jpg

congratulations happy0005.gif

Such pretty dresses.... I seem to have missed Karen's pictures too...... looks around but still can't seem to locate them....

Everyone looks so pretty and happy. Congratulations from me too! :wub:

Such pretty dresses.... I seem to have missed Karen's pictures too...... looks around but still can't seem to locate them....

Everyone looks so pretty and happy. Congratulations from me too! :wub:

I didn't like any of my wedding photos....................have yet to see one I like....sorry guys :wub: