HUGE PROGRESS!

Guest Jess*

Okay, now don't anyone go jumping out of their seats or anyone, but I have breaking news! *Ahem* Dum-da-dum...

Peekaboo has tried a vegetable for the first time in her life! :D In fact, as we speak, she's nibbling on a peice of romaine lettuce with Skylar! This is absolutely amazing me, since I've tried and tried and tried and had almost given up on getting her to eat anything that wasn't a seed. And you know what finally drove her to try it? I was getting it for my bunny, Snickers, and talking all babyish to him and praising him for being a good boy. All of the sudden Peekaboo flies in, "ack ack acks" at him furociously until he hopped away, and ran off with a small peice of lettuce! :(Laughing out loud): The little devil!

So, that's my big news. Maybe not all that exciting to you, but very exciting to me!

Guest morethanrubies

Hey, that's awesome! :(Laughing out loud): The breakthrough for us was both birds thinking the other one wanted the wheatgrass I put in their cage. I think that if they suspect someone else wants it, it must be good!

Edited by morethanrubies

I must admit that I'm quite proud of her! :D Poor Snickers, on the other hand, was terrified. I got him some more lettuce, and a carrot though, so I'm sure he'll be fine. We're leaving for the vet right now, actually. :D

Guest RishaMoonshadow

EDITED after reading that Snickers is being put to sleep.

Sorry for the loss of all your bunnies.

Edited by RishaMoonshadow

• Member ID:  860
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,240
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Achievement Points:  39,695
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/09/1989

That's great about Peeks but sounds terrible about your bunnies, i'm just off to read now.