• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  65
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1990

He hasn't passed yet but I'd like to share his story, when I first herd of wally my best mate little gizmo had just passed rest in peace, and a guy I work with had young wally he brought him for his daughter when they first came to Australia and she had no fiends. Ive been told that they were 2 peas in a pod, but as they guy I work with his daughter made friends and poor little wally was left in the kitchen above the fridge only getting fresh food and water no one talking to him he had no toys no one to talk to :(. Well the guy I work with herd I lost my little mate gizmo and said look I know you have another little budgie could you please take wally I'm going to put him to sleep no one wants him. So I agreed I even offerd to go pick him up from his house that afternoon but he said he'll bring him to work for me so the next morning there he was a bright green budgie scruffy un kept not bathed sad, I took him home and after a month wally was cherpy extremely over active so I thought I'd introduce him to my other budgie well he didnt know what to do he'd never seen a mother budgie well it's nearly 2 years on and he has had two clutch of chicks he has seen us through the worst of family troubles and has brought a litte bit of happiness to our family though this time we can't bare not to see him all the family so very weekend I take him to see my mum and dad and sis over 100km away