Tanja

Looking For A Breeder In Ca / Los Angeles!

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and I bought a cage yesterday and assembled everything already as preparation to get my own little baby budgie! I am looking for a breeder in Los Angeles or the surrounding area of LA.

I am looking for a blue male baby budgie!

When I was very young, my mother got a baby budgie and called him Ricky. She got him very young and needed to hand feed this little guy. Soon enough he became a very good talker. But a few years later he died and my mother did not want to buy a new one, instead she wanted to concentrate on her Chihuahua dog breeding hobby. Therefore I was not allowed to get another parakeet for myself.

I moved to Los Angeles from Germany and live now with my husband. So now I can finally get my very own Budgie and I am looking for experienced breeders who can tell if a baby is male or female. That would be very helpful!

I am looking very much forward to your responses! :-)

Thanks and best wishes,

Tanja

Edited by Tanja

I have got the budgie in san francisco...

otherwise you can check the site

http://bayarea.ebayclassifieds.com/birds/?q=parakeets&catId=100135&distanceAddress=Los+Angeles%2C+CA%2C+USA&lat=34.0522342&lng=-118.2436849&radius=LESS_THAN_75

I have found my breeder from the site

I live in LA i have a 4 month old male blue budgie for sale, if interested let me know i can send you some pictures

Thank you very much for your responses! @The lion, I sent you a PM, I would love to see some pictures of your blue male budgie :)

Welcome to the website, nice to see someone who plans things out. I am sure your budgie will be very happy. :)

Welcome to the website, nice to see someone who plans things out. I am sure your budgie will be very happy. :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome message Phoebes! Yes I try to do everything right in preparation, so he will be happy, as soon he get's here :) By The Way. what do you feed your budgies? I read that they are eating mainly seed diets, but nothing wrong with some nice fresh and organic fruits as well right? What kind of seeds do I need to feed?

I bought parakeet mix but he only eats some millet and hulled oat from it... i am interested too what kind seed i can feed :)

also he doesn't want to try fruits or veggies :(