Albino And Lutinos Sex

hi can someone tell me what a albinos cere is supposed to look i have a lutino with a brown but my albino which i bought three months ago has pink feet and cere she is also anti social and wont breed

Male albinos and lutinos have a pink cere their whole life.

how old is it and how about you post a picture so we can help you better.

'She' won't breed because 'she' sounds like a 'he'.

Ceres-

Females

Adult: Brown when in breeding condition, white blue when not.

Juv: White to white blue.

Males

Adult: Solid blue and a smooth pink in some mutations ( albino, lutino, rec pied, etc. ).

Juv: Smooth pink or purple ( when changing to adult cere ).

hey could you tell me how to insert a picture i click it and it says enter url and it is just on my desktop

you've got to upload it to Photobucket or another photohosting website...

th_0104111516-00.jpg">my albino

i dont know her exact age but i have had her for three months and she has never moulted

Edited by jpwebb

Bigger clearer photos please. We allow 480 by 640 here

th_0104111516-00.jpg">my albino

i dont know her exact age but i have had her for three months and she has never moulted

If you dont know this birds exact age or sex then why have you put it down to breed ?

hi can someone tell me what a albinos cere is supposed to look i have a lutino with a brown but my albino which i bought three months ago has pink feet and cere she is also anti social and wont breed

pink feet is normal for albinos

Edited by **KAZ**

its just because it is in a colony situation and it seems to be quite quiet and subdued not interacting with many other birds

Unless you post a clearer larger photo so we can sex your budgie it may well be because you think its a female and its a male.

Please repost larger clearer photos :)

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(28, 40, 55); ">

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(28, 40, 55); ">

upload your photos from your computer into photobucket in the size of 480 by 640 and then post the links :)

0104111516-00.jpgthe picture is **** because of my phone so it is nearly impossible to see

thanks for this i am so sorry for wasting all your time

Edited by jpwebb

Pain eh JP ? Frustration plus. You arent wasting our time....we will wait till the pictures get better...dont worry :)

As stated before chances are high you have a male not female.

And as stated before you shouldnt be trying to breed the birds that you have no clue about their sex or age.

No budgies under the age of 12 months should live anywhere there are nestboxes.

Edited by **KAZ**

thank you i have learnt alot i will take him her out of the aviary and put her in the cage until it shows some signs of her sex and also wait till it is deffinetly over twelve months thanks again

Edited by jpwebb

thank you i have learnt alot i will take him her out of the aviary and put her in the cage until it shows some signs of her sex and also wait till it is deffinetly over twelve months thanks again

If its a male the cere wont change colour. Even if the cere changes and indicates female it still doesnt mean old enough to breed.

the albino also has a chunk missing from the bottom of her cere which did bleed could this alter the colour of her cere looking at her now she does have very light nearly invisible brownish tinge which you cant see in the photo because of its poor quality it might have been caused by nightfright

Edited by jpwebb

Will wait for better photos then :)