Albino

I got a Albino 6 months ago and have never been sure if it was male or female. I was thinking it was a hen because it bites hard enough to draw blood but it has never gone into breeding condition so now i am wondering if it is male. Also is it scaly face at the end of its beak?

Picture146.jpg

These guys can be hard to sex, but since theres been no cere change of colour and theres no white or slight crustiness leftover, I would say you have a boy :P

No scalyface either ;)

Edited by KAZ

I am hopeless with sexing... so I'll agree with KAZ and hopefully so will everyone else :D

You have a cock bird there :D

Thanks, I have another Albino who is definitely a hen so now i know i have a pair.

i would have to guess a boy soooo cute :yes:

Edited by KAZ
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hayden
I got a Albino 6 months ago and have never been sure if it was male or female. I was thinking it was a hen because it bites hard enough to draw blood but it has never gone into breeding condition so now i am wondering if it is male. Also is it scaly face at the end of its beak?

Picture146.jpg

i would say it is a female, because there ceres are light in colour i wouldve thouht it was a male when it was younger because there ceres are pink when they are young :rofl:

Picture146.jpg

i would say it is a female, because there ceres are light in colour i wouldve thouht it was a male when it was younger because there ceres are pink when they are young :rofl:

By the age of six months its cere would have darkened by now if it was a hen.

Its a boy.