toohp

Budgie Mood ?

DSCF0340.jpg

^ Egg Bum

Notice just in the mornings lately she does a pretty much all water dropping . Normal ? Her overnight poops look okay . Nothing wrong with her appetite eating well . She's going to vets on monday for a checkup . Still nasty .

watery is not good but make sure that is white and black that indicates she is drinking and eating and take a sample to the vet with you.

Edited by Elly

okay she's doing pretty firmish dark green & white poops now , she's been eating a bit of spinach in the mornings , just caught her rubbing her bum on the perch and she's extremely friendly ( flirting ) with her mirror . She now does the low noise budgie chatter , never ever heard her do that , normally chirps & sings & nothing else , she' extremely inquisitive hanging alost upside down looking at me and playfull but she won't let me handle her like I used too and dosn't want to come out and run around ontop of her cage like she would before , she's certainly changed - weird . She looks well to me , hopefully it's a phase .

MorePoop001.jpg

Edited by toohp