• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  847
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  6,535
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  30/09/1969

dont know if i will be on here much got in from work this morning and my bird room has been broken into

72 birds stolen or released

43 birds killed

14 nests destroyed with various contents to a few day old chicks to ones nearly ready to leave to nests and ones full of eggs

cages broken gear damaged or stolen

after many years building this stud up i honastly dont know if i have the heart to start up again.i am utterly heart broken at this time and am finding it a bit depressing evan looking at birds so very much doubt if coming here will do me much good as it will only depress me more talking about breeding ect so i will see how it goes i might be back after the shock enjoy

Guest eterri

That's horrible! People are so completely cruel sometimes. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Take care of yourself and I do hope you find it easier to come back here after you've taken some time to deal with this. :bluebudgie: I understand how hard it must be to hear about budgies right now but know that when you're ready you've got a whole group of people who will be happy to hear from you any time you want to talk about it.

Again, I'm so very sorry that this has happened to you. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Guest budgie_babe

oh my word thats sooo horrible i cant think of what to say ..whoever did that is just such a looser and so mean :vampire im so sorry for you ... i hope you come back here after youve dealed with this xx

do you have any birds at all left ?

Edited by budgie_babe
Guest Julie

Oh my god, hath what can any of us say-you must be so devastated and torn apart. Have you any birds left at all? I don't what kind of a mindless idiot could do that.

I can completely understand your feelings about being on here right now but when you feel able,please at least let us know you are alright. Or as alright as you possibly can be right now.

I too wish there was something practical and useful we could do for you.

Take Care of yourself.

Julie

Guest telmadee

Hiya Hath i dont think ive had the pleasure of speaking to you before, so im so really sorry that it has to be on this note. the people who did this are just plain scum of the earth, losers with no life or concern for others. I do hope you can rebuild some kind of budgie care back up, as you obviously really loved your birds. dont let this scum get the better and win you, you and the budgies deserve so much better than that. Take care of yourself!

Best wishes Dawn x

• Member ID:  117
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  4,380
  • Birthday:  15/06/1962

Oh my God Hath, words desert me. All I can say is if you are willing to accept donations to help you get back on track, the first one is here and waiting. Im too stunned for you to even comment on whats happened, my head has just locked straight into practical mode *Lets help this guy out here* Other than that, I cant even think straight with shock for you. I am so, so sorry.

Deepest sympathy and prayers winging towards you and yours.

Anne.

Edited by chirpy

• Member ID:  198
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  2,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  15,290
  • Birthday:  24/04/1965

What a shock. This made me sick to my stomach.

I don't know what to say.

I am so very sorry, hath. I certainly hope whoever did this to you and your birds is caught swiftly and dealt with appropriately. My definition of appropriately in this case isn't fit to print. My thoughts and prayers will be with you for awhile.

Guest Trikkivix

Hath..Im so sorry, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach for you... I cant find words other than "Basta***" I hope you find who did it..Make it public when you do too.. I hope you find as many of your lost birds a s possible and hope any of the young that are okay now will survive.. As Chirpy said the first thought is what on earth can we do.. ??? If there was anything please just ask......... :bluebudgie: :):D

Just an idea Hath if yuove not already done it, get the papers on the case. Unfortunately, this sort of story sell papers, BUT, as my friend said when I told her, the more people know about the case, the more chance there is of catching the culprits. Even the local news (tv) should be informed. Dont let it rest. Who knows, there is the slightest chance that some of your 'Freed' flock could be recovered from the publicity. I have to give credit to my friend rhonda for this idea, but I think she has it right.

Warmth and blessings dear friend and fellow bird lover,

Anne

Guest gillian

Hath I am so sorry to here of youre break in,

Some people are so sick I dont know what i would do if that happened to me.

All i can say is that some one was either very jealouuse of youre stock show wise or it was a complete act of vandelisam,

I am sure that if you tell youre local club about what has happened to you they will all rally around to help you out,

I am so sorry to here about what has happened to you if you need any breeding stock then e mail me @tiggarillahotmail.com my birds arn,t show birds but they are fertile and healthy and if you would like a couple of pairs i would be willing to let you have some to start again.

GILL.

ADAM

would you please tell me why i have a warn symbol on my profile?

• Member ID:  4,838
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,882
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  36,650
  • Birthday:  02/02/1964

Hath, I am so sorry to hear about the awful news. This is something I fear as well. I hope you have the strength to pick up the pieces and rebuild.

I have spoke before that I wonce breed budgies in my teens. (41 now). I didn't say why I stopped.

I woke up one morning to find someone have broken into my aviary. All my birds where either dead or gone. I didn't have the strength to start again. I regret that. Now after 25 years, I am starting again. I should have continued back then.

Try not to make the same mistake I did. Try to find the strength to restart. You have support here with your friends.

All the best.

Very off topic to the case, but, you have a right to know. Gillion, there are no warnings :bluebudgie:

• Member ID:  860
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,240
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Achievement Points:  39,695
  • Birthday:  12/09/1989

:bluebudgie: I'm speechless, i would like to strangle the ******** who did this to you. I'm so sorry, i hope you can recover some of your missing birds.

Guest Sparky

Hath I'm so sorry for you, I hope you get the strength to return again :)

I send my prayers to all your budgies and hope that those ******** get whats coming to them. :blink:

• Member ID:  1
  • Group:  Root Administrators
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  5,352
  • Birthday:  28/01/1990

ADAM

would you please tell me why i have a warn symbol on my profile?

There is no warn symbols. All blue means there is none. If they start going red, then there are warnings.

Very off topic to the case, but, you have a right to know. Gillion, there are no warnings :)

Correct, none. You have never recieved any.

WOAH hath! This is a real shock to me! I can?t believe that some senseless moron has done this to you!

:mellow:

I feel really sorry that somthing like this has happened to a great budgie breeder.

Why the *** would someone want to do that? :blink:

• Member ID:  5,064
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  5,817
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  39,375
  • Birthday:  20/02/1982

OH Hath I"m so sorry to hear about this I think I would be in break down mood if that hapened to me. Take the time you need and I hope to hear from oyu again soon. I'm with Chirpy get the press on to this local news shows and papers really get behind this sort of thing and if any of your birds turn up then you have a better chance of getting them back.

Good luck and vibes sent your way from me.

Guest Julie

hath-if you're reading these please let us know how you are-(silly question I know).

Even if you just type an H so we know.

Julie

Guest hommer2054

:blink:

Well I would be heartbroken if anyone broke into my aviary

It must be so sole destroying for you

If you have pictures and tag numbers post them in all the right places

Well I hope you start up again as it would be such a loss to all

Guest jeenie2001

Oh Hath - I'm sorry sorry about the break-in - words fail me as to why anyone would do such a terrible thing. I hope they catch the b*****d that did it!!!!! Do you have any birds left?

((((((Hath))))) - a big hug from Surrey

Guest pagoon
Oh Hath - I'm sorry sorry about the break-in - words fail me as to why anyone would do such a terrible thing. I hope they catch the b*****d that did it!!!!! Do you have any birds left?

((((((Hath))))) - a big hug from Surrey

I'm really sorry to hear about your birds.

I would assume someone like this had to know about them. Who else would randomly break in just to kill some birds? My lord what a sick world.