• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  37
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hey there friends, my mum came inside from looking at my aviary today, and told me that one of them seems sick. I never saw any of this myself, so I can’t tell you exactly what happened, but apparently he tried to fly back to a perch and fell. She also said that he sat in the corner and closed his eyes after falling. She also told me that he was having trouble gripping with one of his feet. She was also able to pet him  while he was on the ground, but this may not be related since he’s the friendliest budgie in the aviary. I handled him a lot when he was a baby. She took him inside in a smaller cage, and then told me all this. At first I was really scared it was a stroke, as I’ve lost a lot of birds that way, including his grandfather. But when I came to see him, he is acting completely healthy. Very alert, flying around the cage every time he gets scared by one of my other birds noises, etc. I honestly don’t see anything wrong with him, and this worries me. The nearest avian vet is almost an hour away, and we have a 5k radius because of covid. Would appreciate help asap, as I’m scared this could be a serious issue.