Ring Numbers (south Australia)

Hi i wasn't sure how this works kind of but how do I find out who bred a bird I bought?

My new birds number is SA X8 2098

Looks like a 08 south australian bird. A club ring with no engraved initials.

They are usually the ones i get, they are cheaper and all I need them for is I.D purposes.

You may still be able to track the number through the club they were bought from.

The SA rings are the ones purchases from the BSSA budgie club here in Adelaide. I use NE rings which i get from the NEBS budgie club also in Adelaide. I go to both lots of club meetings so be sure to say hi :D

Who is the state ring steward for BSSA? - they will know who the rings were sold to.

Thanks Guys! I am going the BSSA Soon, So I will be sure to ask :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Guys! I am going the BSSA Soon, So I will be sure to ask :)

Did you go to the meeting last night??

• 1 month later...

Nubbly5..the ring steward for the BSSA is a fellow by the name of Keith Wing...if you pm me i will forward his phone number, but really you shold visit the monthy club meetings and become part of the orgnation..its held on the 3rd monday night of each month..this i can also relay to you..best regards Adam.hi Liv..congrats on your win hi squeak..umm did you get a free breeding cabinet from us last saturday?? if so you can have 3 more..all free..if the same person plez get in touch with me (pm) or Tracy direct..thats if you want them..there are no trays again

Edited by Kozzie