• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  100
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Has the baby got a poopy bottom ? If so, what colour poop ? It may not have been fed for over a day. Some parents just stop feeding their babies when they are keen to start laying more eggs. Have you removed the nestbox yet, or are parent s laying more eggs. You may need to get this baby to someone who can give it a crop feed with a crop needle. Might be, you need to find someone nearby who can help you do this or take over the care of this little one until it learns to eat. Can you try and feed the baby some handrearing formula from a bent spoon yourself. If he is begging for food from the dad he may take some from a spoon. Meanwhile you should have a source of warmth for these little guys, like a cage with a warm lamp.

• Member ID:  1,641
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  15,350
  • Content Per Day:  2.23
  • Achievement Points:  99,335

not sure if you were replying to a post, I deleted the other 2 that posted twice

if you are replying to a post you simply click on the bottom right hand corner fastrepy or addreply

you clicked new topic which starts a completely different thread which is used when you are personally starting a topic to ask a question, talk about your bird, add pictures etc...

If you have further questions let any one of our moderator know and we will assist you. :D

• Member ID:  3,601
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  100

Sorry about that,Im new to this. I was just trying to ask a question and messed up.Just could'nt find out how to get started.So can you tell me where I go when I want to ask about something else about my buddgies, and what I do when I am finished my messsge.

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

at the top of each page there is a button that says New Topic. you can click it and it will open up to a new page, that you can type you messeage. after your done click at the bottem button that says Add Reply. it will then show you what you wrote and your post will have been posted on the thread.

• Member ID:  1,976
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  521
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  25,294
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  152,977
  • Birthday:  07/01/1956

at the top of each page there is a button that says New Topic. you can click it and it will open up to a new page, that you can type you messeage. after your done click at the bottem button that says Add Reply. it will then show you what you wrote and your post will have been posted on the thread.

As above, but first choose the right section for your new topic...for instance BUDGIE PICTURES if you are just posting pictures.....And so on. Find the right section first and then follow birdluvs instructions. :(