Wedding Pics

:wub: Congratulations Terri, you both look very happy! Bubbles, come on now, I am sure there is at least ONE decent picture amongst the bunch. :wub:

:P CONGRATULATIONS Terri ... very beautiful photo, you look so relaxed..

Bubbles how about you post ALL of your photos and we will picture out the best one for you :D:wub: (yeah like that will work :rolleyes: )

All these wedding photos are really lovely...and make me feel OLD. I was married 14 years ago...on halloween! :rolleyes:

Did you wear black Bluey2?? hehe

Terri - Congratulations! You look gorgeous!!!

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on your wedding Terri :D

Bit late - sorry :D

Edited by Zebra
  • 1 year later...

Got a bit bored and started going through old posts and seen this one hadn't been updated for a while and there are lots of new people on the site now so I thought I start it off again with our wedding photo. We've been married for 17 years next February.

Ourwedding001.jpg

Aaaarggghhhhh! This has just reminded me that I need to finish altering my dress. No more BBCing, time to get to work! 11 days to go :)

Nice to meet you Denise :) :hap: :huh:

It is nice to get to meet members (and their fams) does you hubby still have his good old eighties handlebar and mullet combo? :hap: :)

It is nice to get to meet members (and their fams) does you hubby still have his good old eighties handlebar and mullet combo? :P:(

Haha pretty much and also a beard now :huh:

Ooo, ooo! Now that you've started this thread up again, Denise, why don't we start a "our wedding pics" theme... I'd love to see the ones that people are somewhat embarrased about. Mine was only six months ago, so it might be a matter of waiting until I have teenage children who point out how daggy and unfashionable we were before I find pictures of me on my wedding day hideous!

Here's mine:daverose1372DVD.jpg

Who else has wedding pics to share, no matter how old!!?????

Edited by CaspersRose

LOL - I think I will have grand children by the time that I am married ;) - Been Engaged for 3 years together for over 8 years :P .... He's mu Hubby with out paper :D:wub::P

LOL - I think I will have grand children by the time that I am married :rip: - Been Engaged for 3 years together for over 8 years :( .... He's mu Hubby with out paper :budgiedance: :D:D

Doesn't have to be a wedding photo, it can just be a photo of you and your partner. :D

• 1 year later...

I luv the pics...........i can't wait....... but its a long way off yet! don;t even have a him!!!!!!