All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Last week
  2. Visit the website for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game free fire advance server, explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!
  3. Hello Arham83, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Arham83 joined on the 16/03/24. View Member
  4. Hello goodjelly, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. goodjelly joined on the 15/03/24. View Member
  5. Hello Sourav Sinha, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Sourav Sinha joined on the 12/03/24. View Member
  6. Earlier
  7. My family and I are so thankful we came across Red-tailed Black Cockatoo. We spent days researching other various Red-tailed Black Cockatoo breeders beforehand and did not get a positive feeling or see positive reviews on other websites. From start to finish, I felt very positive. We just got a Red-tailed Black Cockatoo from DeVoy Country Labs recommended by Trustwizards. The process was smooth and it was great working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a Red-tailed Black Cockatoo but I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND buying from Lost Forest Siberians because she scammed me and my family of $27,700 plus extra $2450 i spent in treatment. My lil guy has had breathing issues, Very sensitive skin with allergies. He has a pigmented eye with allergies. His eye drains, and stinks so bad. He has a underbite where I had to get 4 teeth pulled. Ear infections, where he has had to go to the Vet 7 times at $350 each visit and gonna have to take him back. I have spent so much money on him, it’s ridiculous. He is/was a BAD BREED. He is a sweetheart but has had way too many issues, for a $1700 Shitzu and I’ve had to put at least that back in him. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM LOST FOREST SIBERIANS!! We reach out to Trustwizards Hackworld recommended by Trustpilot, trustwizardshackworld (AT) G'mail and was referred to WhatsApp phone conversation which they helped me reclaim my $27,700 plus the treatment money i spent which in total i was refunded back $30,150 funds from Lost Forest Siberians because we paid to her btc wallet. I had a fantastic experience using trustpilot and finally having to meet a trusted and reliable recovery expert @ Trustwizards Hackworld, but you MUST be careful. The owner @ Lost Forest Siberians I texted multiple times for several weeks to make refund, and I was NEVER thought was a scammer. After i paid the fee on bitcoin wallet, which was $27,700. If anyone asks you for money directly or seems shady, don’t do it. Maybe I was lucky to have been able to reclaim mine but if ever fall victim to any scammers be it crypto or any kind of recovery of scammed funds. Message @trustwizards_hackworld, telegram or send Gmail— I stand as a testament to the outstanding services provided by trustpilot and Trustwizards Hackworld. They are more than just a recovery service; they are a beacon of hope for individuals like myself who have fallen victim to crypto theft.
  8. Hello Trustwizards, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Trustwizards joined on the 05/03/24. View Member
  9. Orange peels can be offered to budgies as a treat, but it's essential to do so in moderation and with certain precautions: Freshness: Ensure that the orange peels are fresh and free from any mold or signs of spoilage. Moldy or rotten peels can be harmful to budgies and should be avoided. Organic: Whenever possible, use organic oranges to minimize the risk of pesticide exposure. Washing the oranges thoroughly before peeling can also help remove any residues. Preparation: Remove any seeds from the orange peels before offering them to your budgie. Seeds can be a choking hazard and should not be consumed. Moderation: Orange peels should be offered as an occasional treat rather than a staple in the budgie's diet. While budgies may enjoy the taste and texture of orange peels, too much citrus can upset their digestive system due to its acidity. Supervision: When introducing new foods or treats to your budgie, monitor their reaction and consumption. Some budgies may not show interest in orange peels, while others may enjoy nibbling on them. Variety: Offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables as part of your budgie's diet to ensure they receive a balanced nutrition. Orange peels can be one of many options, including apple slices, carrot sticks, and leafy greens. Overall, orange peels can be a safe and enjoyable treat for budgies when offered responsibly and in moderation. However, it's essential to consider individual preferences and dietary needs when introducing new foods to your feathered friend. If you notice any adverse reactions or digestive issues after offering orange peels, discontinue them and consult with a avian veterinarian for guidance.
  10. Hello Bird Queries, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Bird Queries joined on the 29/02/24. View Member
  11. Hello Suki, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Suki joined on the 28/02/24. View Member
  12. Hi there new to this forum today. Bought two budgies home and looking at these two have some doubts whether they are related. Have a 6m x2m aviary, high stud, covered metal roof. First time budgie breeder. Anyway these 2 are pairing up. Im concerned. Have also 4 females (includes 1 old budgie) and 5 males. 4 nest boxes. Reading comments colony breeding is not recommended because of possible carnage and hens flinging out eggs and chicks. Should I proceed with breeding? I can see value now of breeding boxes. Only have garage to do this. I large flight cage and a smaller bird cage. Any comments. Should I remove nestboxes? Thank you Delia
  13. Hello Delia Leckey, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Delia Leckey joined on the 27/02/24. View Member
  14. Hello Yellow Belly, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Yellow Belly joined on the 22/02/24. View Member
  15. Hello MarigoldLarkins, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. MarigoldLarkins joined on the 13/02/24. View Member
  16. Hello KevinL, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. KevinL joined on the 12/02/24. View Member
  17. Hello Sania Khetran, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Sania Khetran joined on the 12/02/24. View Member
  18. Hello monirbd, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. monirbd joined on the 01/02/24. View Member
  19. Hello mandy k, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. mandy k joined on the 31/01/24. View Member
  20. Hi I recently got my budgie from a great breeder and he is about 18 ish weeks old and I was curious about what mutations he might have if you don’t mind helping me find out
  21. Hello unbidguest, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. unbidguest joined on the 24/01/24. View Member
  22. Chickens, like any living beings, can exhibit natural variation in their appearance. It's possible that the markings and change in color are simply a result of genetic factors or individual variation within the breed.The color of a chicken's feathers can change after molting. During the molting process, old feathers are shed and new ones grow in their place. The new feathers may have different coloration or markings compared to the previous ones.The environment in which a chicken lives can also influence its appearance. Exposure to sunlight, diet, and other environmental factors can affect feather coloration and markings. In some cases, changes in feather color or markings can be a sign of underlying health issues. It's important to monitor your hen's overall health and behavior to ensure there are no other symptoms of illness or distress
  23. In green cheek conures, certain color mutations like cinnamon, opaline (yellowside), and cinnamon-opaline (pineapple) are s**-linked. This means that if a male carries these mutations, all the females that inherit the gene will visually display the mutation, while the males will be split for it.Turquoise is a par-blue mutation in parrots and is recessive, meaning either sex can be split for the gene. In this case, both males and females can carry the mutation without visually displaying it.
  24. Hello Tutish, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Tutish joined on the 22/01/24. View Member
  25. Hello Inn3rWarri0r, Welcome to Budgie Community Forums. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Inn3rWarri0r joined on the 11/01/24. View Member
  1. Load more activity