The Story Of A Special Opaline Dutch Pied Born Out No Vissible Opaline Factors - God Is God

• Member ID:  9,639
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  -0.55
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  -2.18
  • Achievement Points:  162
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Linux

dutch pied (ef frosted) opaline / recessief 2019 born of no visibble opaline fcatoren , so books are morons and god is god. i am alot smarter than mutavi

dutchergod is a special bird that was born from the impossible. his father born from df dark eyed clear x 2f mauve violet , then you get 4 youngsters 4x pi/r these are normals in dutch pieds , but not always , sometimes clearflights also appear , and from research even though they are split for r , x r , if they do not carry some form of pi locus , tests have shown that not every clearflight produces black eyes , which is written in books is air.. now his father was a cobalt visible ef dutch pied /opaline-recessive, you will wonder where does the opaline come from, well this story is even better from the old father from 2005 to 2010, the opaline factors in 2010 had died out, because from this old bird of the past of mervilde , x recessive I had only white birds , and best of all was 6 dolls and 1 white man , then he died , but what mervilde could not do was in the hands of a god in budgie genetics. because the only white man was pi/r-xop x pi/r sister, we got a special man on the whites (white is not white pi/r but pi-r or pi-r-pi-r) but my bird was on the string of pi the xop coupled because then we get this pi-r-pi-r-xop (whites don't carry split xop in blank birds but alot idiots dont understand pi factors) because this is not possible. this is why the dutcher god his father was split opaline and his aunt is also still alive the picker doll ef dutch pied opaline from 2017. now the dutchergod on video was born from no visible opaline factors , but his father was ef dutch pied /opaline - recessive x recessive , for dummies now a wise lesson , if you mate a dutch pied with recessive you can only get black eyes unless the dutch pied split for r is there can also be dutch pieds. in my case the pupa was recessive cobalt , recessives can not be visible carriers of opaline facators also the pupa does not split , let this sink for a while , because many will no longer be along . so what clearly happened here, the recessive mother was clearly a carrier of hidden opaline facators, otherwise this man would not be born, and this has been thoroughly investigated for recessive pupae because I already have several. this is something you will not find in the best formula books , as i said i am the ******* god of pi , all nasser is not touching my ankles yet , because if you read on his website df dark eyed clear / recessive then you must be very stupid and ********* for an inspector.what  wear df dark eyed clear 100% pi and 100% r coupled and visible how are you going to make this bird split r then you are ********* in my eyes and then you shouldn't come whining or talking to someone like me

the dutchergod video

the opaline factors come from an old df dutch pied that lived from 2005-2010 when didier mervilde failed to breed with this df dutch pied he left it to me but was very old, he had failed like many. but i knew that english on english wouldn't succeed with this bird, so opted for color budgerigar and that was the rescue of the epi factors because had to go quickly because after 2 rounds he was dead and the opalin fcators were extinct. but I ran them back over all the formulas of the white birds from pi/r to pi-r and pi-r-pi-r to get back to the normals. something like that can only prove a god of formula, because for that you need a lot of knowledge, experience and patience.

Edited by budgiegod of pi-factors

• Member ID:  9,639
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  -0.55
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  -2.18
  • Achievement Points:  162
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Linux

video is blocked by youtube , if you wanna follow me , i have my own server back online at the end of this year. , this forum is more death than death if you ask me...