maz7

Mutations

f434e6aa-9d9b-491a-88ab-068555b944fa_zpsff904df4.jpg

Please tell me is this a skyblue greywing or spangle or what?

and what is this ? a yellow brownwing spangle or what? Her Dad is Olive green with purple cheek patches and the 3 black dots, black on wings and her mom is White Albino???

Daffodil5_zpsce3125ce.jpg

Daffodil2_zpsbdba1ca8.jpg

is this a rainbow?2012-06-29115322200x150_zps07be27d3.jpg

Hi Maz7

In my opinion they are both Opaline.

Opaline skyblue and opaline cinnamon olive.

Hopefully some experts respond.

I am definitely not an expert and seem to spend a reasonable amount of time trying to work out the mutations of some of my flock. However, I agree with Nick 123 re the colours of these chicks. And the last picture of a male chick looks like a yellow face blue - however, difficult to tell without a photo of the entire bird.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT -i HAVE MORE BIRDS TO IDENTIFY-BUDGIES I MEAN. WILL DOWNLOAD PHOTOS TO PHOTOBUCKET AND THEN REQUEST ANSWERS AGAIN WITH BETTER PHOTOS.

Too new to contribute substantively to the discussion, but I have a young Sky Blue/Type 1 Yellowface and am hoping (as I have read) that upon her first 3-month-old molting, some of the yellow will infuse the blue body color and give her more of the turquoise (my term) body color of her mother.

This is possible but usually mutant 1 yellowface , yellow is restricted to the face. Mutant 2 is the type that has the 'turquoise' colour.