• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  2,065
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This is my budgie room. I am basically using the spare cage to change cages when one is dirty. Sometimes I just swap out the bottom. I am planning on giving the spare cage away. I wish to purchase stainless steel cages but I have to find the right spacing. It's expensive so it will be a one cage at a time thing.

I find this room ugly because I did not take the time to repaint it and I'm not quite sure how to decorate it. It's an odd and small room. Opposite to the window is a huge closet with ugly yellow doors on it. The same ugly yellow on the electrical outlets and the heater.

I had a palm tree but the room was way too small for it. The budgies also got into it. I take the other plant out when they are allowed to fly around now.

I was thinking some kind of green for the room because of the yellow heater and closet sliding doors. That carpet I am not allowed to take out and it's kind of a brownish grey.

If any of you are good at decorating please tell me how to cheer up this room. I like to sit with them from time to time. I have a small off white chair that doesn't take up much room.

I am just inside the doorway when taking this picture.

006bf4d2-215c-42f8-82ac-c3b9b09b7fd8_zps81c4de9e.jpg