• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  520
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/03/1953

Burnie 10 road race on today we ( Jacki and I) ran walked jogged it in a reasonable time in the most atrocious weather conditions (Hail, sleet, driving rain and a 30klm headwind ) 10minutes better than pevious attempts still had a pretty good day surrounded by other like people Jacki finished in 2458 possie me 7 seconds behind in 2460 possie next outing is the Launceston 10 so all i can say is if i can do so can you Cheers TAZ D

• Member ID:  5,463
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  880
  • Birthday:  09/05/1966

Burnie 10 road race on today we ( Jacki and I) ran walked jogged it in a reasonable time in the most atrocious weather conditions (Hail, sleet, driving rain and a 30klm headwind ) 10minutes better than pevious attempts still had a pretty good day surrounded by other like people Jacki finished in 2458 possie me 7 seconds behind in 2460 possie next outing is the Launceston 10 so all i can say is if i can do so can you Cheers TAZ D

You Go Mr & Mrs Devil!!!!!!!

Why am I not suprised that Mrs Devil made it across the line before you?!?!?!?!?

Cheers

PT

• Member ID:  6,658
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  520
  • Birthday:  01/03/1953

Chookbreeder yes and so she shoud Im pushing the big 59 years and she is only 38 yes i know cradle snatcher but you only as young as the women you feel yep you would not think im that old but yes i am had a change of life about 7 years ago gave up the cigs and took up budgies prior to this showed pigeons raced pigerons and showed poultry ................... 13 years ago my 1st wife passed away suddenly.................so then i took to grog,cigs and wild women motorbikes etc .....................still love a glass of red ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jacki and kyle came along 10 years ago and changed my life for the good (I think) I now make the most of everyday only sleep approx 4 hrs exercise 2 hrs work 8hrs family time 6 hrs rest is our BUDGIE time Cheers TAZ D