Hi all looking for info on what you are useing for waterers in your flights/avaries ...................,glass v plastic...............open containers v closed containers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,height from floor etc Cheers TAZ D

I have mine elevated on two bricks, and it is a standard type upside down bottle with a tray at the bottom. I find it absolute ****, as bits of dirt, feathers, poop, seed.... everything get's in there.

I use a rabbit drinker attached to a wine bottle which hangs on the door of the flight about 5 inches above the floor. In the summer heat I will add a shallow dish of water as a bath but I don't leave it in very long. Cheers Clearwing

Mine sits on a ldege in the back of the aviary and it is plastic

Hi Devil,

Enjoying the fancy???

Vinegar bottles with guinea pig drinker/nipples on the end. 5 ft off the ground. Apparently the birds get to the water by flying!

Water is changed once a week.

Cheers

PT

Hi all looking for info on what you are useing for waterers in your flights/avaries ...................,glass v plastic...............open containers v closed containers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,height from floor etc Cheers TAZ D

Ceramic dish on the floor not elevated,changed every second day.

Metal type (not exactly sure), front of cage next to door and seed. Only gets seed in it when Fern decides to fling some in there, or when he swims around , gets in the seed bowl then gets back in the water. Looks like a crunchy budgie!

I use what they call automatic drinkers, a small round dish with a bottle turned up side down in the middle of it. I can change the size of the bottle I use. I change water everyday. I use boiled water for my birds.

I have the guinea pig drinkers but my leak or drip, make an awful mess. But I do like them , If I can get one that doesn't drip I would use them for sure.

Ceramic dish 15cm off floor. Water is from our bore that is very clean. Summer it gets flushed out up to 3times a dAy and winter daily

PT fancy my a##e "FANCY" refers to what me old mum use to make (JAM FANCY BISCUITS) and there was no budgies involved in the making thereof.......................Just on the subject do you mean that yours actually fly....................you must be doing something right. ..................CHEERS TAZ D

Plastic Guinea Pig drinkers, budgie head hight - changed every few days. smile.gif

little bird drinkers that you get from house ware house in tahmoor

like thisMy link

My link try that