budgie mate

I Have Hatchlings And Fledgies Now.....

Well my visual violet male and my albino hen have had 3 of their 6 eggs hatch and survive.... the three fledgies are fully feathered and venturing out the nest box quite a lot. The oldest being a deep violet colour like his/her dad and the younger two are more a mauve type.

The other nest which has a light green male and a rec pied (white and blue) has had 3 of their 6 eggs survive also. The chicks feathers are coming in now on their wings and butts and heads but still only a heavy down on their bodies. One chick seems to be a normal, one chick looks like it's pied mother and the last one is a puzzle......It has allot of yellow on it's wings, back of head with some black also. Would I be safe in guessing it could be a white and yellow rec pied maybe? No green has appeared yet and this would make the cock a light green/rec pied? Because if green is dominant and none of the 3 chicks are green, 2 of the chicks so far show pied markings, he has to be?

I'm waiting for the photos :D