Sign in to follow this  
budgerigarsherewecome

Living Jungle

Anyone got reviews/feedback on my local pet store living jungle, ramsgate? Personally known the pet shop since 2004 as a young boy. There birds are not in the best of health especially the 50 budgies they have and 20 or so cockatiels. There canarys/finches are placed in small cages and they are alone :S while there is another HUGE cage full of canarys. They have a huge macaw in a huge cage lol but it has been there for atleast 6 years and l feel kinda sorry for it, l am hoping the owner takes it home or something; but then again customers love to talk to it so he gets to have some fun. There fish are good, very clean. There bird products/toys/food etc are good except they sell perches that are made up of sandpaper material, which l don't like bcs obviously it isn't good for your bird. Recently they started selling dogs only 2 kinds l believe and they stock only 4. However l know all pets shop do this but they are in such small glass containers...feel sorry for them :(.

Edited by budgerigarsherewecome

i hate when petshops have dogs in such small glass containers. so sad to see them watch all the people walking by while they are stuck in such a small living space :(

I brought a python from another living jungle when i brought him home he had mites have had a bad shed old skin still on his eyes and he wouldnt feed!!!! Dont think there the best pet shops i have ever seen