JimmyBanks

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

So I'm curious... When someone adds me as a friend it automatically accepts the friend request... is this the same for everyone or is there a setting that I can't find to turn off auto accept. I mean, look I know you're all wonderful people, just not sure if I'm at friend stage with anyone that comes on the site and clicks my name :D

So I'm curious... When someone adds me as a friend it automatically accepts the friend request... is this the same for everyone or is there a setting that I can't find to turn off auto accept. I mean, look I know you're all wonderful people, just not sure if I'm at friend stage with anyone that comes on the site and clicks my name :D

You can choose who to accept as friends. You can choose to be notified by email before a friend is accepted.

Go into Your control panel> Settings> Notification Options

and scroll down to Profiles & Friends

and tick the appropriate boxes :D

PS I also fit into the Romans and countrymen category :D

Edited by **KAZ**

You can choose who to accept as friends. You can choose to be notified by email before a friend is accepted.

Go into Your control panel> Settings> Notification Options

and scroll down to Profiles & Friends

and tick the appropriate boxes :D

PS I also fit into the Romans and countrymen category :D

Ive lost count of how many times i have tried to squash that bug Kaz,thinking it was real lol

Ahhh there it is! Thanks Kaz.

i think im a bit crass for your liking jimmy i do my best to maintain my tongue but m sometimes im just like oh dam its come out yet again old habits die hard

although i am starting to control my speech id hate to let a few un wanted words while speaking to you i noticed your very respectable and its actually not impressing to not be able to communicate with out the odd slip knowing you definitely do not appreciate it other wize id have requested your friendship you seem actually like a very decent person their hard to come by these ages in real life so i think i just fit the acquaintance sector :}

ps hows the house venture going hope all good

gb

Hahaha!! Why thank you GB! Respectable is not often a word used to describe me but I'll take it :D The house venture is getting there... a lot of problems with the build but I'm hoping we are in the home stretch... we've moved in so thats a start...