Elly

Member Speak Out

Your Opinion  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But there use be a spell check on the old forum

There hasnt been spellcheck on BBC forum in years. The only spellcheck on BBC is ME. :D

Edited by **KAZ**

I like the new format. The old one had a cluttered appearance, in my opinion.

can you please change the new chicks on the block title as it really peeves me off

as i took days trying to think of a original sight name that i could use

now i just look like im copping your introduction section

cant it just be what it was or find your own individual name instead of just adding a s :blink: to chick and taking mine :(

its not coppy written i know but it was (not now} original and mine :(

pleeeeeeeeeease please change it

can you please change the new chicks on the block title as it really peeves me off

cant it just be what it was or find your own individual name instead of just adding a s :blink: to chick and taking mine :(

had to do something to get your attention :D Will change it now :D

had to do something to get your attention :D Will change it now :D

:) thanks guys :wub: i guess i should update my sight too now lol

i was bit saddened and just went off it all

but im feeling betters now and now even more so i got my web name back :)

kaz if you are adding the emotions can you add some extra ones i just love love love emos :P

i really do appreciate you changing it guys cheers

oh you always have my attention sometimes its just silent -_-

I tried adding the emoticons but the system wouldnt accept them. I will gather some together ready and someone else can do it :D

I tried adding the emoticons but the system wouldnt accept them. I will gather some together ready and someone else can do it :D

:):(;):o^_^:lol::huh::ph34r::angry::blink::wacko::unsure::wub::) cool

I noticed on our edit profile page there is a spot to add your AIM, ICQ, MSN etc. etc. but there is no space for Twitter or Facebook... Would it be possible to add those too??

also when you reply to a post you cant scroll down back over it anymore to cheak your awnsering the right question or how to spell poeples names

having bad memory that was the only way i could remember spesh if i was distracted

could their be a way we can go over the post we are replying to like their was i find it helped me

now if i cant remember exact question i just give up and reneg on a response as i dont want to say something wrong yet cant scroll back over everyones responses to do this

I like these forums, and the fact that the forums are iphone friendly so I can check in anytime.

I just wish I'd found them sooner.

also when you reply to a post you cant scroll down back over it anymore to cheak your awnsering the right question or how to spell poeples names

having bad memory that was the only way i could remember spesh if i was distracted

could their be a way we can go over the post we are replying to like their was i find it helped me

now if i cant remember exact question i just give up and reneg on a response as i dont want to say something wrong yet cant scroll back over everyones responses to do this

I just noticed the same thing, a few minutes ago. But I could almost swear that we still had that feature a couple of weeks ago, because I really rely on it, too. And today is the first time I've missed it. (I'm with GB, I will call people by the completely wrong name if I can't scroll through and double check. :P )

I just noticed the same thing, a few minutes ago. But I could almost swear that we still had that feature a couple of weeks ago, because I really rely on it, too. And today is the first time I've missed it. (I'm with GB, I will call people by the completely wrong name if I can't scroll through and double check. :P )

I don't get what you mean.... KAZ :wacko: How could you forget someone's name :) hahahahaha!

You're right I thought you could scroll down too, but aparently not today...

I don't get what you mean.... KAZ :wacko: How could you forget someone's name :) hahahahaha!

You're right I thought you could scroll down too, but aparently not today...

Read the posts properly JB.............Kaz has nothing to do with those posts. :blink:

LOL. Really? See if I could have seen the posts from earlier I would've known. hahahaha! Sarcasm doesn't work online does it...

LOL. Really? See if I could have seen the posts from earlier I would've known. hahahaha! Sarcasm doesn't work online does it...

lol its okay jeff i understood your re-mark

jeff -mark m hang on

'oh dam um who ever your are i understood :P

hahahaha!!! What would the BBC be like without people like us BG. I mean DC. Oh that's right PT!! Ha Ha Ha!

hahahaha!!! What would the BBC be like without people like us BG. I mean DC. Oh that's right PT!! Ha Ha Ha!

lol oh mr banks you crack me up

pt wouldnt be to happy getting confused with me i would think pmsl

Hahahaha! At least it appears to have brought about change :D lol You can now scroll up and see who else posted on the thread!!! Woohoo People power... who was I talking to again...

SCROLL UP

GB!!!