I know I am going to look back at this thread and go, "How stupid are you!" but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the members list in the new layout... on the iPhone or on the computer... I click the members link and my profile comes up but then I don't know where to find other people listed... when I try and do a search for members if the person's nickname is less than 3 letters they are impossible to find because the search requires a minimum of 4 letters...

I know it must be right in front of me, but I can't see it anywhere...

You are not going blind Jimmy :)

The members list is not visible at the moment. It's just some settings that haven't been tweaked yet...

Is the members list something that everyone would like to see??? If so i will click the required buttons :)

Haha, that's a relief, thought I was going even madder than I already am... It was only bothering me cos I was trying to get to a Members page who only has 3 letters and so I couldn't get to them through the search. The other option is to make everyone with 3 letter nicknames to add *'s or something to their names hahaha! What are your thoughts KAZ and Daz :D :rofl:

Ask and you shall receive..............happy now JB :D

I, too would like to be able to see the members' list. I tried to find it a while ago but could only get my own profile. That is still the case. :)

Haha! Wow KAZ that looks sooooo... Searchable!! Hahaha!

Haha! Wow KAZ that looks sooooo... Searchable!! Hahaha!

Hey, it works! I even tried it with only one star on either side of Kaz' name, and it came up anyway. (I tried putting stars on Daz' name, and it told me "Sorry there are no.... Daz will have to put stars on his, if he wants to be searchable.)

I suppose that if you can't remember how to spell someone's name, it might be helpful to have the whole list to scroll through, but so far, the search function has worked for me. I only use it though, if I think of some topic a person wrote a long time ago and I want to find it again.

And on that note, I just noticed on my trial run, that it only lists content going back to Nov 4, 2009. If you're trying to find a topic that is more than a year old, this short cut is ruled out. I guess you then would have to try to remember what area of the forum it was in, or search the whole forum by keyword. I just have found it is way easier to search by member name, so I think it would be good if we didn't have the one year limit.

(bump)

I clicked on member's button and it just went to my profile page?