Budgerigarluv

I Am Getting Another Budgie!

Hello everyone! :blink:

I have the most best news!

I AM GETTING ANOTHER BUDGIE!

My parents finally agreed with the help of dads girlfriend! (Thank you so much!) We are going to a very clean pet shop where all the budgies are absolutly gorgeous and they are very healthy, too! They have almost one budgie of every colour, too! :question:

But I would like your help to a few questions. :huh: Should I get a girl or another boy? I haven't ever had a girl budgie so I would like to mix it up a bit, but I'm not sure. (Kipper and Kiddles are both males.) And, what mutation should I get? This is the thing that I don't really mind about, as I'm not that type of person that cares about what's on the outside of something, I care about what is on the inside. :blush:

Isn't this terrific news!? :mallet:

Edited by Budgerigarluv

Another boy would be a good idea. Remember the cere will be bright pink in a young male. Any cere that is white or white and blue is female.

Remember to quarantine. Seperate cage in a seperate room for minimum 30 days. You can use this time to befriend your new budgie and tame it some. if you have a spare cage, borrow one from someone.

Another boy would be a good idea. Remember the cere will be bright pink in a young male. Any cere that is white or white and blue is female.

Remember to quarantine. Seperate cage in a seperate room for minimum 30 days. You can use this time to befriend your new budgie and tame it some. if you have a spare cage, borrow one from someone.

Yes, quarantine I will be doing. :question: I have saved up about one hundred dollars for the quarantine cage and the budgie. :mallet:

i hope you injoy your new friend i say boy

this way no fights and also taming may go smoother

good to hear your guaranteeing remember 90 days is best :question: