What Is Your Definition Of A Bird Mill ?

• Member ID:  5,135
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14,055
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1965

Kaz, I would like to say, it amazes me, all of the things you do with your life. (Not just our forum and your budgies, but also your club participation, your business, your hearse hobby, your family.) You must be a fast worker, because otherwise, how would you have time for it all?

And you are always around the forum to fix things for us and give us help when we need it. I often feel like I need to do whatever I can not to add to your burden. I can hardly believe you have time to deal with Yahoo,too.

So if helping people on Yahoo is meaningful to you, go for it. (But I think the people here need and appreciate you more than they do over there, so don't let them sap your energy!)

** This is the opinion of a sluggish, slow person who admires people with energy who accomplish a lot**

How would I have time for it all ? Easy....my husband does the housework :D

So that is your secret!!! :D

Finnie goes to look for additional husband.....

:rofl: :) :rofl:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  4,737
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Achievement Points:  28,240
  • Birthday:  08/09/1973

Kaz, I would like to say, it amazes me, all of the things you do with your life. (Not just our forum and your budgies, but also your club participation, your business, your hearse hobby, your family.) You must be a fast worker, because otherwise, how would you have time for it all?

And you are always around the forum to fix things for us and give us help when we need it. I often feel like I need to do whatever I can not to add to your burden. I can hardly believe you have time to deal with Yahoo,too.

So if helping people on Yahoo is meaningful to you, go for it. (But I think the people here need and appreciate you more than they do over there, so don't let them sap your energy!)

** This is the opinion of a sluggish, slow person who admires people with energy who accomplish a lot**

How would I have time for it all ? Easy....my husband does the housework :D

So that is your secret!!! :rofl:

:) :rofl: :rofl:

lol :wub: if thats the answer count me in

mabe its time for a man in my life :D

• Member ID:  5,135
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14,055
  • Birthday:  06/08/1965

How would I have time for it all ? Easy....my husband does the housework :rofl:

So that is your secret!!! :)

:rofl: :rofl: :wub:

mabe its time for a man in my life :D

BEWARE, GB, It needs to be the cleaning type, not the sit on the couch with a beer type! :rofl:

They are rare. :D

How would I have time for it all ? Easy....my husband does the housework

So that is your secret!!!

:)

mabe its time for a man in my life :rofl:

BEWARE, GB, It needs to be the cleaning type, not the sit on the couch with a beer type! :rofl:

They are rare. :D

don't worry about me mate i know what type im after

and just happened s their all extincted or married :P or not able to handle me or extincted or in hiding :P as for couch potatoes

i have a man management sceem...lol

1..he must have his own home to return to

2..he must be able to cope well with a month in the bush with bare essentials and be resourceful enough to think of ways to productively use his brain

3.. he must be able to malt- i- task

4..have a drivers license that is current..not lost or on probation for losing it extra

(i dont care if he doesn't own a car just must retain a license )

5..be an Australian citizen....(eg im not marring anyone to get them into the country ..lol they can jump on a boat for that they would have better luck, lol

6...have a straightforward approach to life

7,be sensible,humorous,witty and occasionally cynical

8.. be directive but not stern , respect and appreciate,my efforts to maintain them as a partner with all their needs

9, can not be aregent or obnoxious,yet must be proud and have direction in sight and knolage they will achive

10....last but not least , a smile on their face :D

not much i know ... :wub: :rofl: :wub: :rofl:

oh i forgot the important one

11.... must do house work .. :yes:

its a 45 year plan and im only in my 36th year B):D

Edited by GenericBlue

• Member ID:  1,641
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  15,350
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  99,335

What is your definition or understanding of what a bird mill is ? :D

I have been accused of running a bird mill and told I will be in jail for animal abuse. Animal abuse ? based on suggesting pepper is a good bleeding stopper and abuse based on breeding the amount of birds I have.

Mind you I currently have only two pairs in breeder cages :D

Thoughts ??

I just saw this yes amazing I know so I am not going to read through everyone's posts or replies but give my own opinion.

I believe people see a lot of birds and think mill they don't see the inside only the outside of the operation. So if I went to your place or didn't know you as well as I do I may say that you are running a bird mill but that would not be based on facts only opinion yes?

If I was Kaz, I would say so if you think I am running a bird mill then go ahead and call whomever you need to call to make yourself feel better because as long as I knew I was in the guidelines of my city ordinance and knew my birds were well cared for I wouldn't be worried.

I have see enough APL shows that as long as the animal has food, water and can turn around in the cage they leave the pet store open like what the &*^&^&*^ is that right?

A bird mill or say animal mill is one were a person or persons is breeding animals over and over, they animals are usually too young or too old, they have had multiple litter or in this case clutches without resting the animal. They do this so they can sell as many animals as they can to TRY and gain a profit, the animals are not healthy, have constant heridtary issues, may or may not be vetted depending on the type of animal. The animals they use for breeding are not healthy, not vaccined (if need be), are just considered a object not a liviing being. I could go on and on trust me but this is only the start of what a REAL mill is.

Kaz, I have never met you in person, I haven't been to your place but many of our respected members, admin, and mods have an I really doubt that if they visited your place and they felt it was a mill that they could come back to the forum and still respect you if you were running a mill (unless they are milling too) but I think too many people have come to visit you on this forum for that to happen.

• Member ID:  5,241
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,887
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  10,750
  • Birthday:  21/12/1946

How would I have time for it all ? Easy....my husband does the housework

So that is your secret!!!

:D

mabe its time for a man in my life B)

They are rare. :wub:

and just happened s their all extincted or married :P or not able to handle me or extincted or in hiding :P as for couch potatoes

2..he must be able to cope well with a month in the bush with bare essentials and be resourceful enough to think of ways to productively use his brain

4..have a drivers license that is current..not lost or on probation for losing it extra

5..be an Australian citizen....(eg im not marring anyone to get them into the country ..lol they can jump on a boat for that they would have better luck, lol

8.. be directive but not stern , respect and appreciate,my efforts to maintain them as a partner with all their needs

9, can not be aregent or obnoxious,yet must be proud and have direction in sight and knolage they will achive

10....last but not least , a smile on their face :D

not much i know ... :wub: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11.... must do house work .. :yes:

its a 45 year plan and im only in my 36th year B):)

G.B. YOU FORGOT TO ADD MUST LOVE BUDGIES!!!

BEWARE, GB, It needs to be the cleaning type, not the sit on the couch with a beer type! :D

They are rare.

and just happened s their all extincted or married or not able to handle me or extincted or in hiding as for couch potatoes

10....last but not least , a smile on their face :yes:

not much i know ... :rofl:

11.... must do house work .. :rofl:

its a 45 year plan and im only in my 36th year :wub::)

G.B. YOU FORGOT TO ADD MUST LOVE BUDGIES!!!

:wub: again....

nar... they dont need to love budgies just know that THEY WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST :rofl: B)

I HAVE A STICKER IT SAYS

I BELIEVE IN GOOD MEN , UNICORNS AND OTHER MYTHICAL CREATURES :rofl:

its my fav on amongst many others

but getting back to the bird mill issue its something that's always going to be around so long as theirs pet shops around in my opinion

as most of these birds are sold to them

so its a never ending cycle :wub: