Laraine

Cider Vinegar

I have been told that Cider Vinegar in their drinking water once a week is beneficial to budgies health. Has anyone heard of this. I don't want to try it until I know it is safe.

We have heaps of info on BBC on apple cider vinegar............. try the search function lower right and you will find a lot of topics come up :)

i give my budgie apple cider vinegar

Do you give 5ml to 1 litre once a week? What are the health benefits?

6mls of apple cider vinegar to 1 litre water

2 sometimes 3 times a week

Apple Cider Vinegar contains cholesterol-reducing pectin and the perfect balance of 19 minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, fluorine and silicon

Benefits - contains bacteria which is unfriendly to infectious microorganisms ,improves stamina ,increases resistance to disease ,protects against food poisoning ,aids in digestion ,aid in a variety of disease including arthritis ,regulates blood pressure and maintains the correct pH in the body

<LI>Applications - a cleaning agent that will reduce mildew, germs and odour ,a disinfectant for cleaning cages ,a washing product,cleansing agent when sprouting seeds ,1/4 tsp sprinkled over fresh food will function as an immune enhancer

Edited by KAZ

6mls of apple cider vinegar to 1 litre water2 sometimes 3 times a week Apple Cider Vinegar contains cholesterol-reducing pectin and the perfect balance of 19 minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, fluorine and siliconBenefits - contains bacteria which is unfriendly to infectious microorganisms ,improves stamina ,increases resistance to disease ,protects against food poisoning ,aids in digestion ,aid in a variety of disease including arthritis ,regulates blood pressure and maintains the correct pH in the body <LI>Applications - a cleaning agent that will reduce mildew, germs and odour ,a disinfectant for cleaning cages ,a washing product,cleansing agent when sprouting seeds ,1/4 tsp sprinkled over fresh food will function as an immune enhancer
Thank you for all the information everyone.