Richo

Budgie Lovers

Most people are on the net these days so if I find myself away from home for some time, normally with some of my pretty "blokey" mates, I will often check back to the bbc to see what's happening. At this stage I often encounter some good natured "ribbing" eg. "are you on the budgie club again?" Sure enough next comes a mixture of laughs and more ribbing until invariably someone admits to also having a budgie or how much they loved a budgie from their past. Every time! Then the laughs and ribbing stops and the show rolls on. Its an absolute riot I just had to share...[does not bother me, if the lads are getting into me they are leaving some other poor begger alone!]

:grbud: good one Richo ^_^

I know where your coming from Richo , I too go through the same thing with my mates . I especially remember one time when I anounced I had a budgie and the reply I got was '' NO NO tell us it's an Eagle '' Now my bird with certain mates is nicknamed '' The Eagle '' . I don't care and I laugh about it . My bird is fantastic ! :lol:

:lol: Love it!!

There are so many people with budgies i wouldn't be surprised if half the population of australia has owned at least one at some point in their life.