Sign in to follow this  
cammo350

Puppy Pics

Been a bit late putting these up but this is our newest family member "Nugget" . He has grown almost as quick as a Budgie chick since we first got to see him. He's a pure bred British Bulldog but unlike most he has a Liver coloured nose and green eyes and because of this he would be disqualified in the show ring.

6 weeks about 3 1/2kg

diesel1.jpg

12 weeks about 9 1/2kg

nugget.jpgDSC02569.jpg

No picture, but today he's 13 weeks and is bit over 10kg

:boogie: hes adorable can you ship him to me?? :D

Absoloutly gorgeous! My friend just picked up a Rotty X With Green eyes and a liver nose, they're stunning!

He is really adorable :cake:

chevy.jpg

Thought i'd add up a picture for you to see, he's gorgeous like your pup! :cake:

He's a ripper!!

It's an amazing colouration. It's crazy how in the rule book you can't have that coloured nose yet an Australian Bulldog is highly regarded as having that nose.

he is darling, congrats

Been a bit late putting these up but this is our newest family member "Nugget" . He has grown almost as quick as a Budgie chick since we first got to see him. He's a pure bred British Bulldog but unlike most he has a Liver coloured nose and green eyes and because of this he would be disqualified in the show ring. 6 weeks about 3 1/2kgdiesel1.jpg12 weeks about 9 1/2kgnugget.jpgDSC02569.jpg No picture, but today he's 13 weeks and is bit over 10kg
I love the picture of your liver male bulldog. Just wondering if you have the details of the breeder as I would love a liver male bulldog.

******************EDITED out contact details as these kind of direct details ( phone numbers ) are not allowed as per forum rules. Please use the PM facility.

Edited by KAZ

Hi all.

Any person having black dog ?

Please post here.

heres a pick off my rotti pup at about 10weeks

100_1680.jpg

he is now abot 15months