Sign in to follow this  
Dezdemona

Fjådor Is Moving In!

Yesterday Fjådor moved in with the other birds. They started with a long and intense sleep just because they like to drive me crazy. Fjådor slept in his cage and The Crew in their tree. All of them pretended that the other part didn't exist. After they had been screaming insults to each other for half an hour Fjådor stamped outside the cage and gave the other birds an evil look. But after getting evil looks back (from everyone except Winchester of course, it is physically impossible for him to look evil) Fjådor decided to sneak in again to his understanding friend the Blue-Green Toy Ball. Finally he flied outside the cage and then he ran a hundred laps around the room checking out the place, the trees, the birds and the food. He thought that the corners were a bit too dirty for his taste and that the aboriginals looked familiar. (Winchester is his uncle and Avril is his niece. Both of them are clones of his parents.) After a second Fjådor appointed himself as Winchesters wannabe and he followed him everywhere. All he wanted was to chew at him and crash into him. Winchester wasn't that impressed I must say. Winchester was hit by a uncontrollable feeling of that he wanted to bite the baby. Which he did. Then the baby bit back and Winchester went pink of embarrassment. Avril and Petronella wasn't that impressed by the whole thing and after a while the CrewBirds sat at my left shoulder and sighted loudly, Fjådor on the other hand sat at my head and roared out his strength and brave. Crazy is what it is!

Today Petronella and Avril taught him how things work around here.

This is the rules

1. Do as you are told or you will be bitten
  2. You will be bitten anyway
  3. Do not listen at your owner
  4. And do not listen at Winchester either.
  5. It is totally okay to destroy the wallpapers. Your owner will think it is funny. If she yells is it because she is so proud of you, keep destroying.
  6. Throwing food at the flor is just cute. Your owner will think that too!
  7. Being inconsequent is good! Fly to humans and be cuddly one minute as long as you faint from fair next time you se them.
  8. When the humans are holding a camera they want us to look ugly. Look ugly!
  9. Or even better, make Winchester look ugly
  10. Your owner will like you more if you bite her! It is totally okay to bite Winchester too.
  11. The humans like when we bend each others feathers. The tailfeather gives 50 points!
  12. Doing as you're told is not necessary, unless it is something we told ya!

Fjådor hasn't learn the rules yet (good for me). I will discuss this with him when Avril and Petronella sleeps. I have to make him realize who's side he is on, after all I'm the one with the key to the food box.

Fjådor likes uncle Winchester

204424.jpg

Winchester don't really he feel the same.

204510.jpg

Fjådor is like that annoying kid at junior-level who didn't accept that he couldn't play with the c00l kids but followed them anyway.204200.jpg

I don't know if I dare tell Petronella that this is an arranged marriage. Or; I know I don't.

203650.jpg

Fjådor likes to bit Winchester in his toes. GROOOAW said Winchester then.

204741.jpg

Corporal punishment is good appointing to Winchester

204746.jpg

GROOAW says Fjådor about that.

210321.jpg

Fjådor really admire squirrels.

210537.jpg

Ooooh I'm sorry for all the grammatical mistakes in this text. icon_redface.gif

Edited by Dezdemona

I'm so glad everything went good, I loved the story! and I was so into it that I didn't even notice any mistakes lol :sad:

It seems that your birds have access to a lot of space in your house?.. My mom would never allow that :o Their cage is still pretty big but I would love to just have a tree (playgym style) in every corner of my house and let my birds out as they pleased but No! The only place where they can fly freely is my bedroom and it is also the only place in the house that is budgieproof.

I love your pictures :(

-Corina

Edited by Cory

Hard to get me to smile at 6.30 saturday morning but you did! Nice pictures, funny story, Cheers

• Do as you are told or you will be bitten
  • You will be bitten anyway

I love it :(

Love the story really funny :(

Haha hilarious! Thanks for an entertaining way of updating us on the situation. This was my favourite bit:

Fjådor is like that annoying kid at junior-level who didn't accept that he couldn't play with the c00l kids but followed them anyway.204200.jpg

Hohoo in my opinion your comments are the most fun.

It seems that your birds have access to a lot of space in your house?.. My mom would never allow that :) Their cage is still pretty big but I would love to just have a tree (playgym style) in every corner of my house and let my birds out as they pleased but No! The only place where they can fly freely is my bedroom and it is also the only place in the house that is budgieproof.
They don't have access to the whole house but they have pretty okay space to rule over. I wish they have had an aviary right next to the house so they could be outside and play. It will be easier for you when you don't live home anymore you know! :rofl: But it sounds like your birds have a good life already, so don't worry.

It will be easier for you when you don't live home anymore you know! :) But it sounds like your birds have a good life already, so don't worry.

Not if you're renting :rofl:

We'd have a lot more pets if we owned our own place.

cute, love the rules, pics are great ;), thank you for sharing