Sign in to follow this  
melbournebudgies

An Update From Mb

Hi guys :rofl:

Wow I forgot how tiring it is to do university 'intensives'. Because my course is done by distance I have two weeks up in hot, dry Shepparton studying like mad before I go back to Melbourne. My kids are back home with my mum (poor nanna ^_^ ) but I'm still exhausted. I must admit though I think the medication I'm on for bad morning sickness(which causes drowsiness) and the lack of proper diet as there are few things I can comfortably eat aren't helping.

Anyway, I've finished my first week (which included Saturday lessons) working from 8:30am till 7pm most days and I've had a rest day today which is wonderful. I'm staying with a lovely family on a small rural property with four alpacas, two dogs and a fluffy cat for company B) I was lucky enough to leave my critter family in the capable care of a friend who has moved into my house while I am away so that is a stress off my mind :wub:

For anyone that missed my previous post I'm studying a dip ed which is a one year teaching course which will allow me to teach primary and secondary.

Congratulations, it is worth it. Well done.

Great to hear from you... I was wondering how you were doing. :D

Great to hear from you. I hope your morning sickness gets better soon. Your not having twins are you?? morning sickness is always worse with multiple babies. I hope you are able to complete your study so you can get some well earned rest :D

That's Great MB you will be a great teacher and the kids will love you. :D

No, just one LIV. I'm actually lucky that I haven't got it as bad as I did with the boys, I'm just one who seems to suffer badly from it, I don't even want to imagine what I would be like if I did have twins!! My mum is predicting that since it's not as bad (I'm actually able to eat this time some things whereas I barely could eat anything the last two times) I must be having as girl :D We'll see :D

congrats on the pending bub MB , i hope you get back to feeling normal sooner rather than later . no wonder your tired doing your uni with all that going on . just thinking about it makes me tired :D

I am sure being prego doesn't help either being tired I hope that subsides...great job on your schooling.

I must be having a girl :D We'll see :P

I put my money on a girl for you :D