Sign in to follow this  
petbreeder

What To Look For?

When you are looking for a show budgie what stuff do you look at to tell if it is a show budgie or not? and i hear a bit about the australian budgies whats the difference between them and the normal pet budgies

Edited by petbreeder

We have a whole forum all on show budgies and topics in that forum can answer all your questions :hap:

In short, size... pet types are smaller than Show types... sometimes you'll hear pet types called Australia, even american type and then you might hear show types being called english budgies..

In short, size... pet types are smaller than Show types... sometimes you'll hear pet types called Australia, even american type and then you might hear show types being called english budgies..

i always all ways call my show type english budgies and i think that english budgies have a poofy head and are bigger than pet type

I call them Exhibition budgies or show budgies. I call smaller budgies pet budgies.