Sign in to follow this  
lil miss

Athletic Budgie

I was sitting at the table last night watching my little Ami. He was doing his usual sprints around the cage, and he must of been extremely excited coz because he was actually jumping side to side like a finch does! When he did run, he was up on his tippy toes! I have never seen this in any of my other birds before! I have had them run up and down the cage, but never on tippy toes! Is this normal? I thought it was so cute!

He's also learnt to be a bit of a gymnast! He sits on his perch, puts one leg on the cage and turns upside down inside himself if that makes sense? He goes under himself and inbetween his legs. He's the most skitz bird I've had in ages! But he's so adorable and wouldn't change him!

Edited by birdluv
Changed coz to because. please do not use shortcuts - use only approved shortcuts found in the rules

:) how cute :happy-dancing: he is a clever boy :)

:) How cute! They are the sweetest little things aren't they!

What a character, it must be so enjoyable to watch him all the time, I would probably get nothing done all day :).

:hap: that would have been alot of fun to see.