• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  140
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Im James!!!! :D

I want some white budgies so badly but I dont know which color of budgies I should pair up! :angry:

I want them so badly!

Please, could somebody tell me which colors I should pair up?

I have a blue'MALE' and a female'YELLOW'. :):D

Is it possible to get white offsprings from them?

Please HELP me!!! :D

James!

• Member ID:  3,634
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  15,475
  • Birthday:  10/11/1989

It's only possible if the yellow female is split to blue.

By white do you mean white and blue? or pure white... White an blue is alot easier to create in numerous mutations than Pure white

Have you read up on breeding info and so on, to make sure you're totally prepared before beginning to breed?

Cage, vet funds, knowledge, medicines, diet etc?

Edited by *libby*

• Member ID:  3,275
  • Topic Count:  321
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  31,845
  • Birthday:  22/05/1980

Totally agree with Libby in this James, you need to be certain that you are ready, anything can go wrong with your budgies during breeding - Hens can be come egg bound ( do you know what that looks likes, are you able to treat it ) Hen can not feed chicks - ( Are you able to crop feed a newborn? ) Hen's can pluck their babies ( are you ware of how to help this ) Food gets stuck in the babies mouth ( can you fix this issue) these are only some of the things that can go wrong, this is why it is SO IMPORTANT! to have an understanding of problems that can occur from breeding and a Plan if they do ..

• Member ID:  4,520
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  140

Totally agree with Libby in this James, you need to be certain that you are ready, anything can go wrong with your budgies during breeding - Hens can be come egg bound ( do you know what that looks likes, are you able to treat it ) Hen can not feed chicks - ( Are you able to crop feed a newborn? ) Hen's can pluck their babies ( are you ware of how to help this ) Food gets stuck in the babies mouth ( can you fix this issue) these are only some of the things that can go wrong, this is why it is SO IMPORTANT! to have an understanding of problems that can occur from breeding and a Plan if they do ..
Well I have done a lot of research but the only thing I want to know is when to give them food and how much during the breeding season.And I want to feed them fruits but they dont like to eat them.Should I give it to them until they accept it or should I change the fruit Im using?Is apple okay for them?I want to get white ones not sky blue white ones.And, oh I have a yellowface type2 and a dominant female.Can they breed?????? Thank you for your advice
Well I have done a lot of research but the only thing I want to know is when to give them food and how much during the breeding season.And I want to feed them fruits but they dont like to eat them.Should I give it to them until they accept it or should I change the fruit Im using?Is apple okay for them?I want to get white ones not sky blue white ones.And, oh I have a yellowface type2 and a dominant female.Can they breed??????Thank you for your advice
Do you need photos of them?Just tell me and Ill do everything.

• Member ID:  3,634
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  15,475
  • Birthday:  10/11/1989

Photo's are best of your birds to help you. By the sounds of what you own a totally white bird will not be acheivable from these mutations.

Fruit is not an essential food, leafy greens are better (e.g. bok choy and so on) and grated carrots, crushed eggs...

During breeding Seed and water should be made avaliable at all times in ample supplies and greens frequently. Supplements such as calcium are also an essential.

There's alot more to breeding than just feeding the birds and hoping for the best, if you do it this way you're setting yourself up to be knocked down and the birds to come to harm.