• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  15,350
  • Content Per Day:  2.23
  • Achievement Points:  99,335
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

You know I have been a member on the forum since 05 and honestly out of all the time I don't remember how long a moderator. I just know I have meant some wonderful people, some are still members, some haven't shown up in a while but they have all enhanced the way I look at budgies.

As we do our day to day grind I think appreciation and thanks are lost along the way So as a moderator I would like to say thank you to all the members on this forum who have made this forum grow, become a more fun place, educational and more... Thank YOU!!! Many of you have been here as long as me and some longer.

I really think a BIG appreciation needs to go out to a Kaz & Phoebe and I say this because they have been a great part of my life on this forum. I remember when Kaz started and bought her house with the aviary and Robin (Laughing out loud) I can't remember how we got together but we did.

Both of you do so much on the forum on a daily basis from editing posts, fixing pictures that are oversized, giving excellent advice and much more. You are both talented in different areas of budgie care. So thank you!!!

You know I could go on and on Nerwen another moderator taught me so much about genetics, along with Rainbow (Anne) who always helped explain what mutations was what and more.

Daz...well Daz keeps us ladies in our place :), there are no words that can express the appreciation I have for you. Thank you!!

Also a wonderful thanks to Bea who was a previously a MOD. You bring so much here to the forum and I enjoy reading your experiences with your aviary birds, to Blinks, Oz, now all your tiels plus...

BIG THANKS to everyone...

William Arthur: Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you.

Sam Walton:Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune.

Edited by Elly
^_^ Gee, thanks back at you Elly, I don't do HALF the work that you and KAZ do, bless you!!! :budgiedance: And of course thanks to Bea for her great pictures, Daz, Rainbow, Nerwen and former mods like Hath and the rest I forget and of course, thanks to Adam for financing this forum for which we would not be here. :budgiedance:

• Member ID:  1,641
  • Group:  Site Members

Anyone can leave comments ^_^

Thanks Robin.

• Member ID:  3,867
  • Topic Count:  198
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,737
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  11,910
  • Birthday:  25/09/1970

i would like to say thanks for a great forum, i have only been a member for a couple of months but have learnt so much. i greatly appreciated the fact that i can ask any question and not feel like it is stupid and even though i have not alot of knowledge about budgies i feel welcomed here. thank you moderators and everyone who contributes to help me understand my budgies more so i can give them the best life possible.

:ygbudgie: No question is EVER stupid Deb, budgies are paramount and all can freely ask questions (and in my case, all animals and birds). Don't forget to check out our FAQS which may already address any question one might have. ^_^

• Member ID:  3,838
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  27,580
  • Birthday:  20/04/1979

William Arthur: Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you.

Fantastic quote Elly... Definately one I need to commit to memory! mmm

I'd also like to add how much I love this forum. I too, am quite new... not quite 3 months, and have found everyone to be welcoming, friendly and very knowledgable. I may not have as much experience, as many budgies, or breed as much as anyone else, but I feel as if I am still accepted and welcomed like everyone else. I have learnt so much from everybody and continue to do so.

I also believe I have made friends for life on this forum (even though many of you live so far away :ph34r: ) I wont name names as I don't want to forget anyone, but you know who you are! I enjoy our chats about budgies, birds and life in general, and am really loving getting to know you all better. It's really nice to share a love with people who also feel the same way.

As Elly said, Thanks to all the mods etc... for all their hard work (and fixing my dreadfull spelling :) ) I can't imagine how much time you all put in to keep this place running smoothly! You guys rock!

I could write all day, but I'll restain myself and leave it at that... maesie xxx

• Member ID:  1,536
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,753
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  16,870

Yes it is a great effort that everyone puts in here. It is one of the most friendliest and correct forums that I have ver been on and with very active members.

• Member ID:  4,838
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Content Count:  4,882
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  36,650
  • Birthday:  02/02/1964

There is a saying that no body does anything for nothing... This I agree totally with it.

I get the satisfaction of working with some great people. That means everything to me. :glare:

Thank you all. :blush:

Elly very good idea and long over due. Well Done. Take 2 gold stars out of petty cash, you deserve it.

• Member ID:  3,634
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  15,475
  • Birthday:  10/11/1989

I think you all do a wonderful Job at running this site :glare:

It's excellently managed! Well Done to all that help with it i say!

There is a saying that no body does anything for nothing... This I agree totally with it.

I get the satisfaction of working with some great people. That means everything to me. ;)

Thank you all. :)

Elly very good idea and long over due. Well Done. Take 2 gold stars out of petty cash, you deserve it.

Daz you never told me there was a petty cash jar :D you are so right the rewards are endless and priceless :D :hap:

• Member ID:  3,939
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  4,125
  • Birthday:  31/01/1980

Way to go Elly !

I just joined here & I think this is a wonderful site with great people who have made this place an excellent place to be.

I'm learning about birds & meeting many different people from all over the world who share in something we all have in common. It is greatly appreciated to all that have made this possible.

Nick

:ygbudgie: And if we mess up and make mistakes as we occasionally do, most of us will own up to it. So again, no question is too little or too stupid to ask. :book:

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

l also want to say thanks to everybody on this forum. it really does feel like a family, l remember the very first time l came here, l felt so welcomed here.

l'm a member on several other forums but none compares to this forum :hap:

great job everyone!!!!

Shame on me birdluv for not remember you because you are the bbc site promoter and are awesome at it plus the caption competitions are awesome....thank you so so very much for all you do!

• Member ID:  3,981
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  200

This forum is such a special place i only joined a few weeks ago and imediately felt welcomed and recieved so many answers and so much support.

for the first time in my life i feel like i have somewhere i belong

thankyou all.

Tina

• Member ID:  3,776
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  556
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  4,660
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

Everything said already rings true.

But, I'd like to add my own thanks.

I've only been a member for a few months, but even just after joining I felt so comfortable and welcome, and these feelings still remian today.

I have learnt so much from everyone and I know my budgies are better off and leading better lives because of it.

And it is fantastic to be able to go on and on and on about my budgies and other pets and not get an "Stop Bec! 3 hours of talking about budgies is ENOUGH!" :(

Thankyou to the mods, members and all others, who kept this forum up and running smoothly, who offer their expertise, knowledge and past experiences (even though some are painful to recall) so that others may add to their budgie-knowledge.

And thankyou to all for just being great friends, alot of us are seperated by great distances, but here we are united in our love for our budgies (and other animals).

:)

• Member ID:  3,235
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,965
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  12,755
  • Birthday:  20/08/1940

I’d like to add my thanks to all that make this forum possible. I can’t really remember how I found the site, but it has given me lots of pleasure being helped with problems & sharing my experience with others. It’s great that I can just go to my computer & share problems or pleasure with others who have similar interests. Keep up the good work.

• Member ID:  4,838
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Content Count:  4,882
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  36,650
  • Birthday:  02/02/1964

I get the satisfaction of working with some great people. That means everything to me. ;)

Thank you all. :)

Daz you never told me there was a petty cash jar :hap: you are so right the rewards are endless and priceless :D:wub:

D'oh.... Sorry but there is no cash in it .. only stars ;)

Awesome then I accept :wub: thanks Daz..

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

Shame on me birdluv for not remember you because you are the bbc site promoter and are awesome at it plus the caption competitions are awesome....thank you so so very much for all you do!

hey that is okay and also thanks :wub: