Sign in to follow this  
Dave_McMinn

I Left Without Them

Thanks for the comments. As for the little ones, I do not believe they had French Moult. I am not sure that the little one that I left behind had it. I think he just may have lost his tail feather, or that he was so young he may have no even grown it out fully yet. I just did not want to risk it.

As for names, one of my 2 dogs is called Mactaggert, but I always call him macca, so there is no way that one of them could be called Maca. I think Macaroni and Cheese are the names I will go with. Which is which? Who knows - (Laughing out loud).

Now, what about the other one? He/She needs a name. Ideas? I think that since the other 2 are related to food, this one should be too. Since he is predominantly yellow, maybe Butter or Butternut (a type of pumpkin), Flora(sounds to feminine if he is a boy). Ideas?

l like the names you picked macroni and cheese. l also like the name butter for the yellow bird :yellowhead:

Edited by birdluv

Oh they are just so gorgeous!! Macaroni and Cheese hehe :) I like Butternut for the other one, it makes it sound more like a name and less like a spread... :)