**KAZ**

The Twin....steel .....growing Up

They are both gorgeous. I love the colours. :wub::)

Edited by KAZ
deleted double post

You know when you have been on these forums for a while when you remember Steele as a baby hatched (he was a twin) that is just nuts...my first reaction was to say Kaz are you sure he is old enough :wub: but I know he is time just flies. Look forward to seeing the babies :)

Yay,

Go Steel and Bih-Lin. What a pretty couple.

I have had 2 of mine paired up in the aviary since last April, when the female was just out of nappies!! They finally got their hearts desire and were ushered into a breeding cage recently. It is just nice to see pairs like that finally get a chance together without being worried about show standards.

Elly, I know what you mean.. it seems only a few months back that the twins were fighting for their lives, and when Kaz had the big poisoning drama, huh.

I go away for 3 months, and come back no longer a mod and there are new mods I have never even heard of... thinkgs move quickly on this forum :wub:

Feathers.

Five eggs :P

that is great Kaz, someone has probably asked this before but because he was a twin is there a chance that some of the eggs would be double yolks or is it not a genetic condition.

that is great Kaz, someone has probably asked this before but because he was a twin is there a chance that some of the eggs would be double yolks or is it not a genetic condition.

I dont actually know how thats works Deb. I have been told it could carry through. Time will tell :P

Aww, beautiful pair :angry:.

I was wrong...the hen was hiding an egg...there are six.

I think they look fantastic KAZ. They might not be show types but I don't think that matters. I think they are both very nice specamins. Can't wait to see the baby's.

I think they look fantastic KAZ. They might not be show types but I don't think that matters. I think they are both very nice specamins. Can't wait to see the baby's.

They are cute and I have a soft spot for these two.

Exciting stuff Kaz. They do make a very sweet couple!!!

I have been trying to find more recent photos of the two of them. BUT I seem to have no more recent photos of Bih Lin ( the hen ) than this one.....

5540d1e8.jpg

she is older than this photo shows now...she is slightly greenish where the blue is

and Steele

23eb9c92.jpg

82209617.jpg

NICE! I can't wait to see the outcome of the chicks... some beautiful colours I'm guessing :angry:

They are both so very pretty :angry: I have a boy who looks very similar to Steele. Bih Lin, her colours are so lovely...She wouldnt be an YF opaline pied???? Just gorgeous!!!, i really like her :P best of luck with their eggs. they will have very pretty babies :(

Edited by **Liv**

Wow Kaz,

Steel is really looking fantastic. I can imagine how gorgeous Bih-Lin is now, but I can't wait to see a newer photo at some time.

Feathers.

Wow Kaz,

Steel is really looking fantastic. I can imagine how gorgeous Bih-Lin is now, but I can't wait to see a newer photo at some time.

Feathers.

I will try but she is devoted to the nestbox and her six eggs. Steel helps her incubate too. :angry:

wow a true modern metrosexual there (Laughing out loud)

they are gorgeous I can't wait to see the outcomes :angry:

Wow Kaz,

Feathers.

I will try but she is devoted to the nestbox and her six eggs. Steel helps her incubate too. :angry:

That's okay Kaz.... I figured you might take a photo when she has fledglings.

Feathers.

They look great :grbud:

Here is Bih Lin now....she was out for a little while and Steel went in to incubate while she had a break

DSCF4171.jpg

DSCF4169.jpg

both in the nest

DSCF4177.jpg

Wow, Miss Kaz,

She sure is pretty! The contrast of blue on her tail is just stunning. It's a shame Bih-Lin herself isn't around at the moment to see the picture.

Feathers.

Steel is turning out to be a top future father to his eggs. When his hen steps out for a break he goes straight in and sits over the eggs and incubates just like a hen does. When she is in the nestbox he sits with her too.

"Steel, honey....I just needs to stretch my legs for a few moments " b602d916.jpg

"that's alright Honey Bunch, I will babysit the children. You take all the time you need " 3fe2f9f4.jpg

"I'll just postion my butt over the eggs " e3f4766d.jpg

" Do you mind....you are letting the cold air in " 0a14bc05.jpg

" Off you go, I have work to do and the wife will be back soon !! "63ce0566.jpg

great shots capturing his devotion to the eggs that is wonderful....:blush:

Kaz,

They are so cute. I have a couple of pairs like that at the moment. Only 4 eggs to look after but they seem to think the little Misses needs help. So cute. I just love the love watching budgies interacting. They are so caring in most cases.

Feathers.