**KAZ**

Goliath And Candy's Five Babies

Here is baby four at the front and baby three thinking of fledging jan683.jpg

jan690.jpg

and baby five in Sadie's nestbox

jan676.jpg

:P They are beautiful! Need names??? :P

YES :D

Baby number one has the name Golly after the Dad Goliath. Others yet to be named. Will try and work out sexes, but Cheeta says baby 2 and 4 are boys so that helps. I Think I will call the violet boy #4 ...Vinnie after Vinnie Barbarino....a Travolta character from Welcome Back Kotter :)

Guest Phoebe

:P Yes, remember that show, "Welcome Back............................" John Travolta was on it. :ygbudgie:

Pillow, Passport, Porter, Parker, Priscilla, Preston, Comfort, Lassie, Dresser, Spotter, Simon, Paula, Randy, Jackson, Leapfrog, Jewel, Manfred, Pacifica, Caligula, Marble, Petal, Pewter, Pedestal, Papaya, Potato Chip, Dimples, Cuddles, Secret, Magic, Puzzle, Jigsaw, Freddy, Wilma, Betty, Betsy, Howard, Lampshide, Perfect, Limbo, Limpet, Oyster, Clambake, Clamshell, Octopus, Velvet, Egyptian, Pillar, Tower, Grecian, Timber, Eggplant, Sampler, Frond, Horseshoe, Lantern, Tweeter, Singsong, Sassafras, Moonbeam, Beamer, Starlight, Staghorn, Snappy, Delta, Playful, Planter, Pilgrim, Sawyer, Rambler, and that's enough for now.....

Oh Karen they are gorgeous - you really need to send me just a couple of them :D

I like the names

Parker

Beamer

Chip

Magic (because they simply are aren't they)

Those I picked from Robin's list above :D

Poor little big GOLLY has broken her 3 outer main flight feathers and had blood on her. I pulled the remaining blood feather shafts and stopped the bleeding. She is fine. I am guessing she did it climbing back into the nesting box as she does. :wub:

Edited by Bubbles

Oh gosh Karen I am glad she is okay.

Beautiful babies! Do you have anymore pictures of Golly?

I will take some today and post. But she may still have some blood on her from the broken feathers.

Poor Golly.

The names I liked:

Jewel (but I think you already have one)

Marble

Pewter

Magic

Beamer

GOLLY is fine. I am surprised there was so little bleeding as she lost her 3 outer flights on her right wing. But she is really good.

Here she is today.....jan771.jpg

jan772.jpg

also the second baby ( Cheeta says is a boy ) I have called DONUT (due to the donut shaped patch on the back of his head ) :wub: .......jan776.jpg

and here is baby number 3 ( LIAH ).......jan795.jpg

baby number 4......( VINNIE )jan786.jpg

and baby number 5....NOW CALLED BEEPER

jan826.jpg

Edited by Bubbles

What gorgeous names those are. How do you choose such great names for 240 budgies?

How is Golly flying with out her 3 outer feathers?

Name for baby5: If girl: Stella, Io, Mia, Shay, Tex, Nina

If Boy: Tucker, Caboose, Sarge, Simmons, Grif (to go with Donut), Bazarov (I love that name) Loki,

What gorgeous names those are. How do you choose such great names for 240 budgies?

How is Golly flying with out her 3 outer feathers?

Name for baby5: If girl: Stella, Io, Mia, Shay, Tex, Nina

If Boy: Tucker, Caboose, Sarge, Simmons, Grif (to go with Donut), Bazarov (I love that name) Loki,

I have help with names. Golly is part of Goliaths name and Liah is also part of Goliaths name. Vinnie is named a V name as he is violet. He is named after Vinnie Barbarino on Welcome Back Kotter (a John Travolta character.)

Golly isnt flying yet as she has not long fledged and keeps going back to the comfort of the nestbox. When she is eating on her own she will go into the kindergarten cage with some other babies and after that into the fledgling cage. She has time to regrow flights. :wub:

Edited by Bubbles

I love the name Donut (and meaning behind it :D )

I'm in love woth Liah,she's beautiful and I wish I lived on the otherside of the country.All of them are just gorgeous though.

wow , they sure are growing up fast . l love the names you have picked out for them . they are all so gorgeous .

Beeper is growing and trying to catch up to the brothers and sisters

jan830.jpg

wow, i have never seen baby budgies before they are gorgeous! How cute is beeper and cute name too :angry:

Oh yay! you called him Beeper! Thankyou! :angry:

I feel so proud I named a bubbles baby. :fear

Just a side note: One of our new canaries is called Didi Bubbles.

Edited by Sailorwolf

Oh yay! you called him Beeper! Thankyou! :angry:

I feel so proud I named a bubbles baby. :fear

Just a side note: One of our new canaries is called Didi Bubbles.

Thanks for naming Beeper. :)

What would you suggest I call this little one ? ( Canary ) jan843.jpg

Snicket

Too late...I named him pintpot. But Snicket is a good name I may yet use :angry:

Grif (to go with Donut)

okay, I don't get it. Grif? How does that go with donut, is it a brand or something?

I'm in love woth Liah,she's beautiful

I agree, I have been in love with her since she was all fluff and pins.

I feel so proud I named a bubbles baby.

Makes you feel special doesn't it :angry: Goodness, Karen has so many to name, and then she manages to remember who is who, how clever!

Is Pintpot another little one from Ken's aviary? Poor little darling, I hope all goes well for him. All your babies are looking so beautiful.