Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nodders

Just To Say Hello

Guest Nodders

Hey folks , just here to introduce myself , been here for a while just reading the forums but decided its time I joined :D

I have 4 daughters , 2 rabbits , 2 kittens , 2 guinea pigs , 4 finches , 2 lovebirds and last but certainly not least , 24 Budgerigars :P , I am back breeding on a small scale after a 25 year rest , things happen , travel , marriage etc , and now is the time to once again have the chattering of budgies in my life again . So a big hello to you all .

Take care .

Welcome we would love to see picture of your flock :D

welcome to the forums :D

Hi and welcome. We would love to see any photos of your budgies

Guest Shellball

Welcome! :wub: As you may have noticed, we love budgie pictures! PLEASE!!?

Shell

Guest Nodders

Thanks for the welcome , I will take 1 or 2 pics tomorrow , they are all seperated off into cages atm so I will take a few of my fave's to begin with :wub:

Guest Phoebe

:ausb: Hello and welcome, love the name, my parents had a budgie named Noddy many years ago, I believe Noddy was a popular childrens' books character. :dbb1:

Edited by Phoebe

Welcome :dbb1:

Are the seperated for breeding or other reasons?

Seems once you get the budgie bug you always return

Guest Nodders
Welcome :D

Are the seperated for breeding or other reasons?

Seems once you get the budgie bug you always return

Yeah , start of the new season so they are all getting paired up :)

kkkl.gif

Please post some pics of your budgies!! As you can tell we are also addicted to those little budgie faces!! Have fun here, you will meet a great bunch of people :D:)

Hey folks , just here to introduce myself , been here for a while just reading the forums but decided its time I joined :)

I have 4 daughters , 2 rabbits , 2 kittens , 2 guinea pigs , 4 finches , 2 lovebirds and last but certainly not least , 24 Budgerigars :D , I am back breeding on a small scale after a 25 year rest , things happen , travel , marriage etc , and now is the time to once again have the chattering of budgies in my life again . So a big hello to you all .

Take care .

Cool to have you on this forum

Hello and welcome from another Newbie. I had been reading in here for months before joining too. I must say I have been made to feel very welcome in here.

Hi! :)

It is great to know that there are such people in the world as Nodders.

I love animals, but I can afford a dalmatian dog, two fish tanks, and two budgies so far. We also have two more dogs, three cats, and a cow in the country.

I need some help: I would love to make sure whether my lutino bird is a girl. Also: is it safe to transport budgies to the countryside in a car (it is +8C in Latvia)? I wish I knew how to insert pictures! :sad:

It is a great forum! We don't have anything like it in Latvia.

Good luck Nodders.

silver- feel free to make your own thread you can get more answers that way.

We would need to know the colouring of his/her cere to be able to tell you plus the age of the bird. Lutino males have a bright pink cere all their lives while the hens when young have a bluish/white cere which turns to a crusty brown when older.

Guest Shellball

Thank you very much! Your birds are lovely. I am sorry for my impatience... I just can't get enough of those budgie pictures! ;):P;)

Shell

Good luck Nodders.

silver- feel free to make your own thread you can get more answers that way.

We would need to know the colouring of his/her cere to be able to tell you plus the age of the bird. Lutino males have a bright pink cere all their lives while the hens when young have a bluish/white cere which turns to a crusty brown when older.

Thank you, Nerwen, for your advice! :(

I will learn eventually. Your description is so precise, that I am almost certain that my lutino is a girl! :( Pictures are coming soon.