Happy Halloween!

Guest petey-bird

Guest petey-bird

Petey and Winter would like to say Happy Halloween

This was Witer's Day Care costume, For trick or treating she wore cat costume that I made. First time making anything from pattern. But I have to say it turned out great. Will post pics later. I just have to show that costume off i am so proud of it.

Hope everyone had a great halloween.

Melanie

• Member ID:  1,641
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  15,350
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  99,335
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

how cute

:wub: They are very sweet, starting to wind down here, it's about 2000 hours and have had 100 kids, expected more. Very nice costumes and polite kids. Phoebe, my lovebird, helped me for awhile and she was a great hit (unfortunately she has her collar on again due to her plucking behaviour so I knew there was no way she could get away). ;)

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

awwww so cute .

:) They are very sweet, starting to wind down here, it's about 2000 hours and have had 100 kids, expected more. Very nice costumes and polite kids. Phoebe, my lovebird, helped me for awhile and she was a great hit (unfortunately she has her collar on again due to her plucking behaviour so I knew there was no way she could get away). :)

wow , that's alot of kids , in my neighbour we are lucky if we would get one , so this year l didn't hand out any candy , l felt bad later because l went out to check the mailbox when l saw that there were three kids on the other side of the street trick or treating , so next year l'll be handing candy out again .