Reg's Budgie News Urgent.

Guest Reg

If you love Budgies and I am sure that you do. You will

not want to miss seeing and hearing the best active webcam to date.

http://www.reg-garden.com/webcam_2.htm

or just type into Google: 'Reg's webcam 2'

This cam above is in a nesting box in the main

aviary looking out. Don't forget to turn your

volume up so that you can hear the birds live.

Please tell me what you think of them. Just so that I know that someone is looking in.

Reg

Sorry about not seeing the birds... you might be asked to download AxisX to be able to se the camera.

Reg

I'm sorry Reg, it isn't working for me. I don't know if it is the fault of your page or mine?... I am not technical but I would sure like to take a look. :):D

Shell

Sorry Shell

Last message should have read ActiveX

Reg

Sorry about not seeing the birds... you might be asked to download AxisX to be able to se the camera.

Reg

I'm sorry Reg, it isn't working for me. I don't know if it is the fault of your page or mine?... I am not technical but I would sure like to take a look. :);)

Shell

• Member ID:  1,917
  • Group:  Site Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,431
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  10,905
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1968

I was able to get in. Looks like you have more tiels than budgies.

Cute.

Thank goodness somebody has seen the aviary and

thank you Shawna for replying to my message. I was

beginning to think that I had been wasting my time joining

this group. All I wanted to do was to share my birds with you all.

Could you hear the birds as well as seeing them? If you

are interested you might care to take a look at the aviary

and its residents at some time http://www.reg-garden.com/aviary.htm

I have as many Cockatiel as I have Budgies in the sanctuary/aviary

By the way the aviary is a 100 feet long and 30 wide.

Reg

I was able to get in. Looks like you have more tiels than budgies.

Cute.

• Member ID:  2,626
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  1,460

Welcome!

Love the pics of your aviary and birds! Unfortunetly I have not seen your web cam yet but I think it must be night over there (I am in Australia) but will try again later.

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes we are about 10 or 11 hours behind you. I do hope that you will enjoy seeing and also hearing the birds as the webcam is grabbing the attention of others. How about an email I recieved from a lady in Japan who wanted to know when I was going to turn the aviary webcam off as she wanted to get on with her work and not spend all her time watching it, ha ha....... Reg

Welcome!

Love the pics of your aviary and birds! Unfortunetly I have not seen your web cam yet but I think it must be night over there (I am in Australia) but will try again later.

• Member ID:  2,626
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  1,460

okay I am getting closer - I can hear them but no pictures as yet! (Laughing out loud)!

I will be back!

Go on!! keep on trying, it will be worth seeing the birds. Just thought

that you You might be asked to download ActiveX to see them.

Reg

okay I am getting closer - I can hear them but no pictures as yet! (Laughing out loud)!

I will be back!

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

l got on to the web camera but unfortunately l live in canada so when l check it at 1:20pm my time it was 19:20 your time , so it was dark but l could make out some tiels that were all snuggled up they look so cute , l'll check it out later when it is daylight so l can see it better :wacko:

• Member ID:  2,561
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  3,235
  • Birthday:  29/06/1979

Wow you have some very pretty birds!! I haven't been able to see the webcam yet but I will keep trying.

I'm suprised at how you can have so many different types of birds in the one space. I suppose that is due to the size of your aviary, yeah?

Look forward to seeing more pics. :budgiedance:

• Member ID:  2,137
  • Group:  Global Moderators
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,842
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  31,670
  • Birthday:  06/04/1978

l was able to see your webcam , wow , l love the way you set up your aviary , very nice :blink:

you have beautiful birds .

Hello C.C. please keep on trying I hope that you will think it's worth it. Yes I too think that the birds get on so well for the same reason as you. There is loads of feed for them at all times so that they do not have to fight for pecking order. The water comes fresh into the aviary from a bore hole into seven small ponds where the birds can drink naturally. It's wonderful to see the birds drinking by the ponds. The other day, I saw a budgie, that looked like it was attacking the water. It was hitting the water so much that water was going everywhere. I thought it was having a fit, it would stop from time to time and stare at the water and start attacking it again. I relized after a while that it was looking at it's own reflection, possible thing that it was another bird as they do with mirrors. Sorry chatting too much...I love talking about the birds, the fish and the garden..

. Reg

Wow you have some very pretty birds!! I haven't been able to see the webcam yet but I will keep trying.

I'm suprised at how you can have so many different types of birds in the one space. I suppose that is due to the size of your aviary, yeah?

Look forward to seeing more pics. :blink:

Hi Bird Love..... I am pleased that you can see the birds at last.. I take it that it was worth it , ha ha. Can you hear them? The glass covering the cam lens needs a good wash, I will to do it this morning. If I forget will someone remind me to do so.

Reg

l was able to see your webcam , wow , l love the way you set up your aviary , very nice :blink:

you have beautiful birds .

• Member ID:  2,799
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  120

I can't see the cam either...looks like I'm not downloading the active x or java applet needed as I just get an outline with no other info..Had same prob myself with my cam www.southtipptoday.com

If this the case let me know and I will help if I can?

Edited by Clonmel_Man

• Member ID:  1,582
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  7,510
  • Birthday:  13/03/1977

:D BEAUTIFUL!

i'm so envious of you right now (hello By The Way and nice to meet you :D) Umm was just wondering what kinds of birds do you have mixed in together and do you breed any of them colony style? I have a reasonably large aviary with a flock of very tolerant budgies a Dove a Honey Eater and a Lizard haha I was considering adding to my mixed flock but was unsure what i could possibly add, I was worried about the budgies attacking another species but they are just SUPER and don't mind sharing :budgiedance: Oh yeah i'm also in Australia :D

Cheers :beer:

Una

PS; did i mention that i REALLY love your aviary? :D

Edit: okay whoops i found on your site all the aviary pictures etc .. id not ventured that far as i was getting saucer eyes from watching the web cam instead hahaa

Edited by »-(¯`Una´¯)-»

Hi Una, I think that you have enjoyed looking at my aviary and so I am giving you a list of birds.

Birds in the Aviary/Sanctuary 6th October 2006

5 Indian Ring necks, 12 Ordinary White Doves, 3 Java Doves, 2 Diamond Doves, 100 Cockatiel , 80 Budgerigar, Pair Lady Amerhurst Pheasants, 2 Ordinary Quail, 3 Chinese Painted Quail, 8 Java Sparrows, 1 Princess of Wales, 1 Cinnamon Red Rump, 12 Rosa Burks, 1 Kakariki, 9 Teal.

Take another look and tell me how many you can see and hear. Reg

:( BEAUTIFUL!

i'm so envious of you right now (hello By The Way and nice to meet you :)) Umm was just wondering what kinds of birds do you have mixed in together and do you breed any of them colony style? I have a reasonably large aviary with a flock of very tolerant budgies a Dove a Honey Eater and a Lizard haha I was considering adding to my mixed flock but was unsure what i could possibly add, I was worried about the budgies attacking another species but they are just SUPER and don't mind sharing :) Oh yeah i'm also in Australia :(

Cheers :beer:

Una

PS; did i mention that i REALLY love your aviary? :o

Edit: okay whoops i found on your site all the aviary pictures etc .. id not ventured that far as i was getting saucer eyes from watching the web cam instead hahaa

Hi Anna, Shame that you cannot see my birds, you know that you are really missing something special, ask the folk that have seen them. Never mind, I have been looking at your lovely birds and I think that they appear to be very happy in the home..Is that a heat lamp that you have in their cage...Is it that cold over there?....Keep in touch... Reg

I have been trying to join Camstreams... no luck so far.

nuts, it didnt work for me either, and i'd love to see another one. we have the budgie cam in our aviary too, i get lots of messages that they leave the web site on for their birds during the day!

http://partzdude.camstreams.com/ check it out reg!