Hello. My son wants to get a budgie soon. We just patched a couple of holes in his wall with Spackle and painted over the patches with a latex interior satin paint (we are not going to paint the whole room). There is a lot of info on the net about the dangers of fumes regarding painting entire walls/rooms but nothing specific to patching. The paint is dry (painted 24 hours ago) and we can't smell any paint fumes. However, if we put our noses to the areas where we painted, there is a faint odor of paint. When would it be safe to get the budgie?