Questions in Recipes

Page 1 out of 2 Pages

• Homemade Egg and Biscuit 2 ounces cornflour 1 pinch salt 2 tablespoons peanut oil 2 kilos self raising flour 6 eggs, beaten 4 fluid ounces water Mix
  • Mothers crop milk for the chicks that need help along the way. This is what I came up with and
  • The actual recipe is from Gloria at Whitewing Farms. Homemade Healthy Budgie Grain/Seed Mix Make your own Budgie grain/seed mix:  1 part Quinoa 1
  • I made this myself: 1 boiled potato with skins off (until soft, easier to take it off that way) 1 cup of
  • 4 x tea spoons of Budgerigar Starter 2 x tea spoons of Crumble 2 x tea spoons of egg and biscuit (or
  • A couple of weeks ago, l bought some beak appetit for my budgies and l thought that instead of buying
  • Soft Food Stew 1 cup corn kernels 1 cup dried beans 1 cup brown rice 1 cup fruits or nuts cinnamon, cloves, ginger (season as
  • Birdie Breakfast Cereal 1/4 cup instant oatmeal 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup chopped fruit (your choice) Add the oatmeal to a small, microwave-safe
  • Avian Lollipops untreated twigs or lollipop sticks 1/2 cup seeds 1/2 cup nuts 1/2 cup dried fruit 1 egg honey. These can be made to suit any
  • Raven's Birdie Bread Recipe I find that my breeding pairs love the basic recipe for feeding young chicks, and I put
  • RAVENGYPSY'S WORLD FAMOUS "BUDGIE BEAN SOAK" Ingredients: 1/2 cup dried split peas* 1/2 cup dried lentil beans* 1/2 cup dried small white beans* 1/2 cup
  • AAEBUDGIE'S RECIPE..... Ingredients: 3 cups of Oats 1/2 cup of Processed Bran 1/2 cup of Wheat Germ 1/2 cup of Egg and Biscuit 4 Carrots 6 hard
  • BUDGIE BROWNIES 1 cup cornmeal 1 tsp. finely ground cuttlebone 1 cup hulled millet 2 tbsp. liquid honey 1/4 cup whole
  • Treat Sticks Preheat oven to 300 degrees and place a foil lined cookie sheet inside it Ingredients: 1 cup mixed seed/pellets 1 tsp. honey
  • Mineral blocks "Most mineral blocks on the market are hard. Here is a basic recipe you can work with. Plaster-of
  • Finch Mix 1 part canary seed 1 part hemp (if available) 1/2 part white millet 1/2 part Siberian millet Mix
  • MINERAL BLOCKS Ingredients equal parts of, Plaster of Paris (available at craft shops or Pharmacy) Calcium Carbonate Garden lime Method Mix these together
  • BIRD BREAD RECIPE Ingredients 2 Cups finely ground pellets 1 Very ripe banana 1/3 Cup wheat germ oil 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
  • BIRD BARS Ingredients 3 ounces uncooked quick oats 3 ounces TOTAL other cereals: - Shredded wheat crumbled - Grapenut cereal 1 cup
  • SEED BELLS Ingredients small terra-cotta pots microwave-safe plastic wrap or plastic oven bag length of firm wire (coat-hanger type is fine)

Food and Nutrition

Recipes

add your receipes

Subcategories