A

• Approved Shortcuts
    Internet Text Shortcuts (or slang). (What is meant by this: Enuf, luv, thanx, woz, plz, phun and so on.) There are many, many people of ...
  • Avian Vet Look-up
    Click here to search for an avian vet in the area. Some avian vets are not always listed so if you find an avian vet ...
  • Adopting a Rescued Bird
    Adopting a bird from a rescue can be a very rewarding experience. In the United States there are approximately 100 formal avian rescue groups. ...
  • Avian Biology 101
    IntroductionWell it has been over a year since I first proposed to write about avian anatomy and physiology here on this board. Now that I ...
  • Avian Articles From Highbury Veterinary Clinic Victoria,
    Permission has been sought and kindly given for us to use publish these articles on our forum to help our members. I very much appreciate ...
  • About how much should I expect to pay for a show bird?
    It depends on where you live and the quality of the bird. It has been said that "show birds" cannot be bought as a truly ...
  • Are the eggs fertile?
    A hen will lay her eggs every 2 days. These may be marked with a non toxic felt pen or pencil. You can check the ...
  • Avian Lollipops
    Avian Lollipops untreated twigs or lollipop sticks 1/2 cup seeds 1/2 cup nuts 1/2 cup dried fruit 1 egg honey. These can be made to suit any size of type of bird, ...