Questions in Budgerigar Health And Related

Page 2 out of 3 Pages

• Do I need a hospital cage:  You can make one up as an emergency thing by just using a warm
  • You will need forceps (tweezers) to pull out the remains of broken blood feathers. Support the wing or limb carefully, locate
  • Everyone should always have a first aide kit available and ready to use incase of emergency this is what is
  • Teflon is a hard non stick surface that is applied to many items of cookware and the insides of self
  • This is a very serious condition and should be considered a medical emergency.Egg binding occurs when a hen is has
  • Aloe VeraI am not sure if there is any scientific evidence to back up this article but people who have
  • The beak is a multipurpose instrument used for eating, preening, grasping, climbing (like a third foot), self-defense, touching, playing and
  • Can I trim my budgies nails? Yes, but it is important to be careful when trimming the nails. The quick
  • Click here to search for an avian vet in the area. Some avian vets are not always listed so if
  • 1. What is "Bumblefoot"?"Bumblefoot" is a common term for inflammation or infection of the weight-bearing surface of the foot. "Bumblefoot"
  • This is likely to get lengthy but I promise the information is worth reading. Though, if your budgie is actually
  • Quarantine is the best way in protecting your existing birds from the introduction of infectious disease. It is also to
  • Budgies are notorious for suddenly falling severely ill and/or passing away with seemingly no warning. One good indicator of illness
  • Although no-one wants to be faced with this situation, as bird/animal owners, chances are that one day, you WILL be
  • Parasitic Diseases Scaley Face MitesBudgies with a crusty cere, feet and vent are usually infested with the Knemidokoptes mite. Most budgies
  • Regurgitation looks just like when the cockbird is feeding either babies or hen. They are bringing it up into their
  • Glacier Housing: It is your responsibility to make sure your bird's living environment is safe.  Since birds are naturally curious you
  • Pet-Proofing your Home (for all pets) Checklistcandles, heated potpourri potscat litter box (other then cats)children (supervise all pet/child interactions)unsupervised dogs,
  • The are many common illnesses that affect budgies, all of which have similar symptoms. Take your budgie to see an
  • Room By Room: Household Hazards To Your BirdBedroom: pillows, candles, vases full of water, jewellery, cosmetics fumesBathroom: aerosols, lid up

one category up

Budgerigar Health And Related

Subcategories