Sign in to follow this  
ksgray

Hi From Florida!

Hello,

My name is Karen and my daughter is already a member here so I decided to join too. Most of you know her as mgray767. As for the birds we have they are Ceaser, Jake, Elwood, Houdini, Franklin, and Dazie. Oh ya I forgot to mention Skyler. He joined us this morning with out my daughter knowing after the crisis of Blossom. I will post pictures in the other budgie topics forum. I am glad to be here and I am sure I will enjoy talking with all of you!!

Glad to have you aboard Karen, we love Melissa's flock they are gorgeous. I saw Skylar what a perfect addition.

Welcome. It is nice to see a mom sharing such a great interest with her daughter. Enjoy your time here.

You have done very well.....and chosen the PERFECT budgie :rip: You're an ace mum :angel1:

Guest Phoebe
:( Nice to meet you Karen and that is great you are so supportive and helpful with Melissa's birds! :rip:

Hi Karen, welcome!!! It is great to see you here! I love the picture's of Melissa's surprise, just stunning! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks for all the great welcomes. I can see I'm going to have fun here!! :rip:

I agree!

You get the SMA -Superb Mom Award!!! :rip:

Kirby :(

Hi Karen! Welcome! It's nice to see yet another great person joining the forum (you have to be nice with a name like that!) (Laughing out loud)!!

We are up to THREE KARENS now aren't we ?? :blink: