Jump to content
Bob K (USA)

Hello, All

Recommended Posts

I'm a former U.S. champion breeder/exhibitor (along with and due in no small part to my late wife) who's getting back into the hobby after a 20-year lay-off.  Some things have changed but a lot is coming back to me quickly.  Found BBC through a Google search on goldenface budgies.  There's no "official" U.S. abbreviation for that mutation so I'm using GF.  Do you folks have nomenclature for that type?

I presently have a "stud" of 7 birds (two 6-7 month-old cocks and five really young hens) with one pair (GFS cock + CnGy hen) up at the moment and awaiting a DG hen to come into condition before putting her with a GG cock.  I hope I'm not pushing them too much.  I'm also casting about for more cocks as my remaining hens are all cobalts of one type or another and I love blue-series birds.

While I have many contacts here is the States, I feel it never hurts to be in contact with others with whom I share the hobby.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now