L__J

Willing To Help Out Around Here.

L__J    0

Hey guys willing to help out around here.

Have administrated a successful forum in the past.

But it died off due to everyone being on facebook.

Have got mysql skills and php coding skills.

I do not see many administrators on here.

L__J    0

I know Finnie is online occasionally lately, she is doing a good job.

But for a few days I seen no moderator online.

Finnie    0

Lol, thanks, L__J. But this time of year, I actually get kind of scarce around here. I may go a week or two between checking things. I have seen Birdluv lately. so that's good. Kaz keeps an eye on things, even if she doesn't post much. So if we started getting a lot of problems and not enough people to straighten them out, then I'm sure she would upgrade staff if needed.

birdluv    0

Lol, thanks, L__J. But this time of year, I actually get kind of scarce around here. I may go a week or two between checking things. I have seen Birdluv lately. so that's good. Kaz keeps an eye on things, even if she doesn't post much. So if we started getting a lot of problems and not enough people to straighten them out, then I'm sure she would upgrade staff if needed.

Sorry guys for not always being able to be on, life gets busy at times, even though I would rather be on here i need to be somewhere else and i'm sure i'm not alone.

**KAZ**    0

People have lives and often our voluntary work like this must take a back seat. I have been caring for my daughter after several spinal surgeries that went terribly wrong but I have been working behind scenes here too. Theres lots of work to be done in the attic here LOL

L__J    0

People have lives and often our voluntary work like this must take a back seat. I have been caring for my daughter after several spinal surgeries that went terribly wrong but I have been working behind scenes here too. Theres lots of work to be done in the attic here LOL

Oh hope everything is okay. Spinal stuff is serious. I have scolioses not good to have.

Hey wasn't saying you weren't doing a good job keeping up, just wondering if I can help out.

Edited by L__J

**KAZ**    0

I appreciate the Offer :)

Finnie    0

I have been caring for my daughter after several spinal surgeries that went terribly wrong

Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear this. You must be very worried about her. hug-1.gif